GT Style #1 Sail Panel Windows ----- want to buy by freedom0226
Started on: 02-08-2018 03:41 AM
Replies: 5 (230 views)
Last post by: freedom0226 on 02-09-2018 03:15 AM
freedom0226

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2018 03:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for freedom0226Send a Private Message to freedom0226Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
any chance any one out there has a set of these. I cant believe I am just now seeing these OMG.... and there closing down shop. I emailed jim but in the mean time I thought I would give it a shot.

If not I am in need of a new set regardless.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2018 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think you need to clarify what it is your looking for. your caption reads sail panel but the GT #1 sail panel looks almost stock. so are you looking for the side scoops or the sail panels that have a scoop molded in?
freedom0226

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2018 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for freedom0226Send a Private Message to freedom0226Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you go on the Fiero factory website number one are the ones that have a cut out of the glass number two are the ones that come with a scoop / louver style look at the website and you will see..
http://fierofiberglass.com/...ges/SailWindows.html

[This message has been edited by freedom0226 (edited 02-08-2018).]

freedom0226

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2018 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for freedom0226Send a Private Message to freedom0226Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

freedom0226

954 posts
Member since Dec 2009
ask and you shall receive Jiim from fiero fiber glass called me we spoke on the phone for over 45 mins. Great amazing guy. Panels are paid for and will be shipped soon. I got style #2 and will have to cut the holes myself.

Someone should really buy his business what a shame to let all those molds just sit... Again great business man and soooo glad I reached out to him....

LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2018 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How did you get in contact with them? I want the rear hips but not the door portion. I
freedom0226

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2018 03:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for freedom0226Send a Private Message to freedom0226Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LornesGT:

How did you get in contact with them? I want the rear hips but not the door portion. I

Go to fiero fiberglass website and email him . the info is at the bottom. he got back to me the same day.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock