Started on: 02-04-2018 11:17 PM
Replies: 10 (393 views)
Last post by: VanGTP5000 on 02-09-2018 09:50 AM
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2018 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ALL SOLD!!

Thermostat housing base for 3800 mod. Convert your 2.8 housing to adapt to your 3800. $18.00 shipped within US 48.

Trunk light with switch. Easy install. $15.00 shipped within US 48.

Spoon

T-stat adapter & 1 trunk light has been sold. Vette7584 has dibs on the 2nd trunk light.

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

[This message has been edited by Spoon (edited 02-09-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Villain

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2018 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VillainSend a Private Message to VillainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent

[This message has been edited by Villain (edited 02-05-2018).]

CJB118

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2018 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CJB118Send a Private Message to CJB118Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent re coolant adapter.
VanGTP5000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2018 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is that just a tease of the Isolation Relay in the pic there?

-Van
thefierofarm.com

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2018 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thefierofarm.comClick Here to visit thefierofarm.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to thefierofarm.comEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Van,
I noticed that too. And it's positioned so you can see the part number is the good one.
Todd
VanGTP5000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2018 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by thefierofarm.com:

Van,
I noticed that too. And it's positioned so you can see the part number is the good one.
Todd

That is the only way I knew it was an isolation relay!

-Van
Spoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2018 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by VanGTP5000:

Is that just a tease of the Isolation Relay in the pic there?

-Van

Gee whiz, I thought those 2 items in the rear would be out of focus. I even had the relay upside down so the numbers wouldn't give it away but you guys are just too sharp. Hey VanGTP5000 I read you had found a relay already or I would of gave you 1st dibs after checking this one out. It came from a harness of mine years ago when I upgraded to 87-88 and I thought I'd thrown it out til a few days ago. It was a working pull but I want to check it anyway. I imagine it wont last very long once posted.

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

VanGTP5000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2018 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spoon:

Gee whiz, I thought those 2 items in the rear would be out of focus. I even had the relay upside down so the numbers wouldn't give it away but you guys are just too sharp. Hey VanGTP5000 I read you had found a relay already or I would of gave you 1st dibs after checking this one out. It came from a harness of mine years ago when I upgraded to 87-88 and I thought I'd thrown it out til a few days ago. It was a working pull but I want to check it anyway. I imagine it wont last very long once posted.

Spoon

Spoon,

I would like dibs on it if it tests ok...let me know if it is available please.

-Van
Spoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2018 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Spoon,

-Van

VanGTP5000 I'll get back to you after I check it out.

Spoon
Spoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2018 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Spoon,

-Van

VanGTP5000, I just bench tested the ISOLATION relay and it checks out fine. You have 1st dibs. $25.00 shipped.

Spoon

------------------

VanGTP5000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2018 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you very much Spoon. I was able to get a hold of one and am no longer in need. I appreciate the offer.

Regards,
-Van
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay