Should i buy this. Comes with 355 bumper by freedom0226
Started on: 01-31-2018 05:00 AM
Replies: 2 (221 views)
Last post by: Rsvl-Rider on 01-31-2018 12:44 PM
freedom0226

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2018 05:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for freedom0226Send a Private Message to freedom0226Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Found this today. Needs body work and clutch is out but has fiero warehouse 355 bumper w/o mouldings V6 manual beige interior is very clean do you think I should get it ? I just cant stand to see a fiero going to the junk yard should i buy and part it out ???? The interior is 9.5 out of 10. I really dont need another project. Starts right up motor is sound.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
gen2muchwork

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2018 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gen2muchworkSend a Private Message to gen2muchworkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you want a 355 bumper and the price is right.

I would not rate that interior at 9.5 unless it was on a scale of 15. maybe I'm too critical.

Looks like some bonding issues at the bumper/fender. Who knows what might be under it.

Doesn't matter what I'd pay for it, but <$500 hopefully.
Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2018 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You're leaving out a lot of info. You don't say what year and how much they are asking. Clear title? Currently registered or back fees? Good tires? Etc, etc...and nighttime pictures are the hardest to judge.

Pick N Pull junk yard will probably pay less than $50 for the car even with a sound motor and a 9.5 interior. (A couple of years ago I bought a totally junked T-top car. I stripped some parts and cut the top off. Pick n Pull hauled it away and paid me $25) If I could buy this car that cheap or close to it (and I had the space) I would buy it before it gets junked and then assess the possibilities of restoration or part out. I think you would come out ahead either way.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock