Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  fiero grey seats . used but great condition. pick up or free shipping. Southern CA

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
fiero grey seats . used but great condition. pick up or free shipping. Southern CA by freedom0226
Started on: 01-27-2018 02:28 AM
Replies: 2 (216 views)
Last post by: freedom0226 on 01-31-2018 04:18 AM
freedom0226

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2018 02:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for freedom0226Send a Private Message to freedom0226Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i have a set of grey fiero seats .i can post more pictures if requested. no stains or rips at ALL. The driver side has a tiny cigg. hole ( very small ) and the side ribbed section has a bit of wear ( 3.5 inches) . this is the driver side that see's the most wear. The passenger side is MINT no issues at all.
Free local pick up in the Los Angeles area OR i can remove the covers and ship them USPS flat rate for free if the price is decent. I really dont know how much to ask for since i see sold listings on ebay going for 2-300 for the set and 100 each just for the covers. At this time i will take the best offer i receive or post to ebay in a couple days if no one bites. Please ask any questions or if you want additional pics . 917-432-4400 if you want some more pics it'll be easier than posting

PM me so i get the notification on my phone.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mrossum

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2018 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrossumSend a Private Message to mrossumEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by freedom0226:

i have a set of grey fiero seats .i can post more pictures if requested. no stains or rips at ALL. The driver side has a tiny cigg. hole ( very small ) and the side ribbed section has a bit of wear ( 3.5 inches) . this is the driver side that see's the most wear. The passenger side is MINT no issues at all.
Free local pick up in the Los Angeles area OR i can remove the covers and ship them USPS flat rate for free if the price is decent. I really dont know how much to ask for since i see sold listings on ebay going for 2-300 for the set and 100 each just for the covers. At this time i will take the best offer i receive or post to ebay in a couple days if no one bites. Please ask any questions or if you want additional pics . 917-432-4400 if you want some more pics it'll be easier than posting

PM me so i get the notification on my phone.

did I read that ad correctly? they are free if I come pick them up? if so, i'll come get them. I have to be down in LaVerne March 13-4. Can you hang onto them for that long?

------------------
87 coupe 4 cyl, 5 speed

[This message has been edited by mrossum (edited 01-30-2018).]

freedom0226

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2018 04:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for freedom0226Send a Private Message to freedom0226Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/282824454895

Feel free to bid online. I tried the forum first . i wrote local pick up or if just the covers i would ship.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock