Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Looking for 1988 beechwood driver or passenger upper and lower seat cover.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Looking for 1988 beechwood driver or passenger upper and lower seat cover. by handymanpat
Started on: 01-24-2018 09:26 PM
Replies: 5 (200 views)
Last post by: hnthomps on 01-26-2018 09:03 PM
handymanpat

Feedback score:    (48)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2018 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im looking for the 88 seat cover, the one with the lines running vertically down the center of the upper and lower seat.
It must be beechwood from the 88 GT
I would prefer the driver side but I can make the passenger side work.
Thanks Pat

------------------
pat moody

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2018 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good luck!

Beechwood anything is tough enough but GT specific seats? You'll stand a better chance at obtaining a unicorn before coming across a set of GT seat covers.

If yours are just worn in the bolsters, see if you can find the material or accept a bad cover to cut up for the material and repair yours.
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2018 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was already sure that was the case. I am trying to help out a friend in Massachusetts named Bob who want one for his car.
I told him the same thing you told me except for the unicorn part.
If someone has one I will put them in touch with him.
I pretty much have about everything else except those seat covers for that car.
Thanks Pat
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2018 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mr Mike offers cloth upholstery that will pretty much look identical to the originals, if not a little nicer. Unless this person is looking for 100% original.
These are leather, but he'll do them in cloth, too. Generally just a tad more than leatherette.

http://www.mrmikes.com/fiero88.htm

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 01-26-2018).]

handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2018 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will tell Bob, I know he was on me Mike's site looking at how to remove and install the seat covers. He said there was a video about how to do it.
Thanks Pat
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2018 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If he wants to make me an offer, I have two complete Beechwood seats in very nice shape. They are scheduled to go in my last project car, but I would part with them for a fairly high price. That being said, I sold two excellent sets of Beechwood skins a couple of years back for $350 plus shipping. That is the sort of pricing that you may see if there are any OEM Beechwood seat covers available.

It really makes Mr. Mike's seat covers in any material look very attractive. I have two sets of his leather seat covers installed in cars and love them. If your friend pays me enough for my OEM covers or full seats, I will then have the money for a third set of seat covers from Mr. Mike.

Nelson

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock