WTB - Fi-Air-O roof scoops! by TargaTrouble
Started on: 12-14-2017 09:06 AM
Replies: 7 (552 views)
Last post by: TargaTrouble on 12-28-2017 01:47 AM
TargaTrouble

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2017 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TargaTroubleSend a Private Message to TargaTroubleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello all,

Probably a really REALLY long shot, but I haven't tried in a while so figured with the holidays coming up that I might be able to find a set with some Christmas magic.

Looking for a pair of Fi-Air-O over the roof scoops.

I've always loved how they look, and would love to find a pair. Condition isn't really an issue, I would gladly learn to repair them, and I am willing to work on price for a dream item such as these.

Let me know if anyone has a set kicking around they would be willing to part with.

Thank you for your time
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
canfirst

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2017 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for canfirstSend a Private Message to canfirstEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TargaTrouble:

Hello all,

Probably a really REALLY long shot, but I haven't tried in a while so figured with the holidays coming up that I might be able to find a set with some Christmas magic.

Looking for a pair of Fi-Air-O over the roof scoops.

I've always loved how they look, and would love to find a pair. Condition isn't really an issue, I would gladly learn to repair them, and I am willing to work on price for a dream item such as these.

Let me know if anyone has a set kicking around they would be willing to part with.

Thank you for your time

There's a set for sale on eBay (not mine):
[URL=https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Pontiac-Fiero-Snorkel-Air-Intakes-x2-RARE-/162764607422?

[This message has been edited by canfirst (edited 12-14-2017).]

fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2017 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by canfirst:

There's a set for sale on eBay (not mine):
[URL=https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Pontiac-Fiero-Snorkel-Air-Intakes-x2-RARE-/162764607422?

Those are fiberglass reproductions.
The IRM originals had some thickness to them (see the opening).
------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 12-14-2017).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2017 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierosound:

Those are fiberglass reproductions.

And pretty poor ones, at that, IMHO.
TargaTrouble

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2017 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TargaTroubleSend a Private Message to TargaTroubleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They didn't look as good as others I've seen, and the price seemed a little off the wall. Or am I crazy? I was really hopping to find a decent set, but these are starting to feel more like GT tail lights the more I look, in terms of rarity and cost:/

Sucks that such a cool piece ends up costing more than I've paid for 3 of my fieros

da.slyboy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2017 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for da.slyboySend a Private Message to da.slyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The real question here is how useful is a Fiero with over the roof scoops in Anchorage, Alaska Now a Fiero with snow tracks.....that would be cool.
TargaTrouble

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2017 06:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TargaTroubleSend a Private Message to TargaTroubleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's more for the look, still would need to do a decklid scoop to let the heat out of the bay. It's also going to be my summer car ;D

And Alaska isn't as snowy now a days as you would think, it's been in the 30-40s and all the snow melted off already

But what we really need is a tiny set of TruckTrax, then the Fiero would be winter ready!

[This message has been edited by TargaTrouble (edited 12-15-2017).]

TargaTrouble

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2017 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TargaTroubleSend a Private Message to TargaTroubleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock