15” wheels and tires and a passenger window by LornesGT
Started on: 12-11-2017 09:59 PM
Replies: 7 (654 views)
Last post by: LornesGT on 06-16-2018 12:29 AM
LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2017 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Selling my tires and wheels. I started sanding to get them dressed up to clear the outer portion of the rim. The gray portions look very nice but not perfect. The tires look new but are from 09 by the date code. There isn’t any cracking at all as they have been stored inside. I can bring them to you when I head your way if located in Missouri, Kansas or Southern IL. Prefer local sales. I believe they are worth 300. Tires are Firestone 205/60R15 also have new Fiero Store caps.
Passenger window is perfect and tinted, I bought prosource windows. If I knew they would have matched I would have bought the drivers side only. May consider shipping as I still have mine in the prosource box but you must get insurance. $75.00

Rodney Dickman window helper brand new never used, I have only 1. $25 shipping to the lower 48.

[This message has been edited by LornesGT (edited 06-16-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2017 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2018 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heading toward Springfield,Joplin MO and Chanute Ks tomorrow if interested. I can deliver.
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2018 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heading toward Olathe KS Monday . Suprized nobody want any of this, I hate to throw good stuff away.
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2018 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Added Rodney Dickman window helper.
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2018 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump back to Olathe, St. joe, Lee’s Summit.

[This message has been edited by LornesGT (edited 02-11-2018).]

LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2018 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2018 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock