Getrag 5 spd tranny from 88 Formula by liv4God
Started on: 11-30-2017 09:08 PM
Replies: 11 (740 views)
Last post by: liv4God on 12-10-2017 04:01 AM
liv4God

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2017 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a used getrag 5 speed pulled out of my 88 Formula. Its got about 130k miles. The clutch fork is damaged from a breaking pressure plate and it will need new seals, was leaking oil from the driver's axle seal. Internals are good, shifted great before the pressure plate broke. For parts or rebuild. Any offer will be accepted as long as you pick it up or pay shipping.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jetfighterv

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-01-2017 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetfightervSend a Private Message to jetfightervEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how much?
liv4God

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2017 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
100 or best offer plus shipping.
jetfighterv

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-01-2017 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetfightervSend a Private Message to jetfightervEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent you a pm
liv4God

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2017 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM replied.
Some additional details that may be important:
I just remembered the reverse switch that turns the backup light on was not working. All hardware, mounting brackets, shift/select arms, spedo sender are included and still installed. Its pretty grimy from the oil leak.
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2017 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where in CA are you located? (I'm in east SF bay)
liv4God

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2017 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not too far. I'm in-between Santa Rosa and Calistoga
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2017 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I could come pick it up......I have been thinking of getting a spare...Mine is getting a bit unhappy with shifting into 1st at a stop- actually the whole shifting thing is becoming harder and harder....I have thought of sending it down to Florida to the place recommended for rebuilding....

I just looked and you were right in the middle of those fires- Hope you and yours are alright.......

[This message has been edited by cvxjet (edited 12-02-2017).]

liv4God

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2017 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When would you like to come? I'm off work till after Christmas so you can pick day/time that works for you.
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2017 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would next saturday work...Possibly relatively early? If I left here (San Leandro) at 7 am I could go easy and get up there by 9 am.....And then get back down before......Traffic....(I'm retired, so I have a phobia of traffic) (16 years stuck on the San Mateo or Bay Bridge(Yes, they fixed that bridge...because I was retiring!)
liv4God

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2017 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That will work. I'll send my address in a pm. And to answer your previous question about the fire, we did alright. My Dad and I fought the fire and kept it off the houses and buildings on our property (and my Fieros). And God was gracious to us making the fire slow down as it approached our land so that we could contain it. And even though the majority of our property did burn it was not raging so I think most of the trees will survive and grasses are already sprouting. We lost our house to a fire 4 years ago, so we are very grateful not to lose it again.

[This message has been edited by liv4God (edited 12-09-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
liv4God

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2017 04:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sold!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock