Fiero Parts Car for Sale (ASAP) - Waterloo, ON by Skyguy
Started on: 11-12-2017 06:41 PM
Replies: 3 (228 views)
Last post by: VanGTP5000 on 11-13-2017 11:38 AM
Skyguy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2017 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SkyguySend a Private Message to SkyguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Unfortunately, I got into an accident with my 84' 2m4. I am selling it off as a parts car or rebuild. I am a university student, and got into the accident in my university town (Waterloo, ON) and so am too far from hometown to store it during a re-build, and don't have the storage in my student rental. Front end is in pretty bad shape, hood/fender/rad/lights all beat up good. Rear fender scuffed up and tail lights cracked. Engine and interior are both great, the engine still runs strong, just need to fix up the rad up front, no leaking fluids before or after accident. I wish I could rebuild her myself, but I don't have the time or storage to track down the front end parts. I have it at a garage right now, until Tuesday when it's gotta go to a scrapyard. Windshield, decklid, sail panels, seats all in good condition. Give me an offer that competes with the wreckers and its yours.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-vie...9356&requestSource=b

"Lost control on the highway after hitting some black ice and hit the median. Front end damage is significant. Back end is scuffed up, broken tail lights. But engine still runs strong. It will likely need to be towed due to rad damage up front. Posting here before I scrap it to see if anyone wants to put up some cash as a parts car. I contemplated fixing it up but don't have the garage space or time to work on it as a student.

Shoot me an email or gimme a call/txt at 613-243-3724. Gets scrapped by Monday."

[This message has been edited by Skyguy (edited 11-12-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
VanGTP5000

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2017 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Kijiji ad says part out. Any chance you are selling off parts? Post here says selling whole car as a parts car...

-Van
Skyguy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2017 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SkyguySend a Private Message to SkyguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Van sorry bout the confusion, I would part it out except I don't have the storage space to hold it while stripping parts people want. I probably should have changed the Kijiji ad. I need to get rid of the whole thing. $300 and you pay for pick up I'd give it to you. **Ah I see you are from Florida. That isn't really do-able for you probably. Any parts you have in mind? I can try to strip a part or 2 off for you if they are easy to access.

[This message has been edited by Skyguy (edited 11-13-2017).]

VanGTP5000

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2017 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent you a pm.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock