Need help in pricing items by hcforde
Started on: 11-12-2017 11:23 AM
Replies: 6 (368 views)
Last post by: hcforde on 12-03-2017 11:19 PM
hcforde

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2017 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hcfordeSend a Private Message to hcfordeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a dash(Grey/Black) from a 1987 GT that is in perfect shape, no cracks. How much are these worth. I see a lot of parts posted here but no pricing. I am aware that something is worth what someone else is willing to pay but there should be some guidelines. I have e number of fiero that I have parted out and want to sell the parts but don't want to gouge anyone but still get a fair price. I recently got a 1988 Formula 'roller' coming up without the front or back suspension(Texas car with no rust) but I have no idea what that will be worth either.

Any help and guidelines will be appreciated.

Thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fiero_first_car

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2017 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero_first_carSend a Private Message to fiero_first_carEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent Private Message re: 88 formula
jjd2296

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2017 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If it’s perfect and grey I would say$350 and up. If it’s perfect and tan I would say $450 and up. Only a third of the production had tan interior.
Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2017 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jjd2296:

If it’s perfect and grey I would say$350 and up. If it’s perfect and tan I would say $450 and up. Only a third of the production had tan interior.

Is that US or Canadian? LOL

I've seen them on Ebay for about $150.00 but the bad part is, shipping will kill you.

I once was going to sell someone on here from Arizona a fender for $40.00. Well that box only weighed 13 pounds but because of its size (which was smaller than a dash pad) it cost $196.00 to ship.

Needless to say the guy didn't buy it and I don't blame him one bit.
jjd2296

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2017 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2017 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bought a PERFECT Grey for 100$ and sold my PERFECT TAN for 150$ ... why are you quoting so high??

------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014 Tylers Toy
My Low Profile Buckets for sale My LED Sidemarkers for sale

hcforde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2017 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hcfordeSend a Private Message to hcfordeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is worth what a person is willing to pay to get it. You can always find a person willing to buy and sell for less than the value.

Originally posted by Danyel:

Bought a PERFECT Grey for 100$ and sold my PERFECT TAN for 150$ ... why are you quoting so high??

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock