FIERO or Holley Side Scoop WANTED by AndyT
Started on: 11-08-2017 06:51 PM
Replies: 7 (521 views)
Last post by: thefierofarm.com on 12-19-2017 11:24 PM
AndyT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2017 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AndyTSend a Private Message to AndyTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want to buy a Fiero side scoop for my 87 GT here in England. I would buy from the Fiero Store but their shipping is $50 for a $25 item! So, hoping to save on shipping. THANKS.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
AndyT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2017 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AndyTSend a Private Message to AndyTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Up
thefierofarm.com

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2017 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thefierofarm.comClick Here to visit thefierofarm.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to thefierofarm.comEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is there a cheaper way to ship forom the us?
Or are there any other items your looking for that could ship with it to share the shipping cost?

------------------
That Todd Guy

Red88fm

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2017 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88fmSend a Private Message to Red88fmEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
AndyT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2017 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AndyTSend a Private Message to AndyTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NO. Im after the FIERO or HOLLEY accessory side scoop.
thefierofarm.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2017 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thefierofarm.comClick Here to visit thefierofarm.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to thefierofarm.comEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know I have one of the fiero ones and possibly have a holley one but I am not sure how to save any on shipping to england.
Do you know what would be the cheapest way to ship?

------------------
That Todd Guy

PK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2017 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PKSend a Private Message to PKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello Andy, hello Todd

Is that Todd W? who has helped me out in the past?

I did a group buy years ago and ended up without one somehow! If you want to get a few of us together I would be up for one.

The best way to get stuff is as a used car part and by USPS. The other incurr handling charges and fees.
thefierofarm.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2017 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thefierofarm.comClick Here to visit thefierofarm.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to thefierofarm.comEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PK
Yep. Same Todd.
I try to help you guys over there as much as I can because I understand how limited your resources are.
As usual, let me know if I can help.

------------------
That Todd Guy

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock