84 parts car in utah by JMTUT
Started on: 11-07-2017 11:12 PM
Replies: 5 (236 views)
Last post by: VanGTP5000 on 12-01-2017 09:17 PM
JMTUT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2017 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JMTUTSend a Private Message to JMTUTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Located parts car in Pic a part Ogden ut. 84 2m4 Most body panels in good shape. Engine complete. Original wheels.
Just thought everyone should know if they need parts before it is scrapped.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
VibraCobra92

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2017 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VibraCobra92Send a Private Message to VibraCobra92Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I’m new to the forum and just saw your post. I dunno if you even still have the car or if it got squashed. I was looking for the rear deck lid panels that got replaced on the other years with vents. Please, let me know if you have them and maybe we can work something out. That’d be awesome. Thanks, man. Dennis
JMTUT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2017 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JMTUTSend a Private Message to JMTUTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
when I checked Monday it was still there. It has the center vent panel and solid side panels.
VanGTP5000

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2017 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any chance it has any black switches left? Windows, Deck lid release, rear defroster? I would love to get a hold of some.

Thanks,
-Van
JMTUT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2017 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JMTUTSend a Private Message to JMTUTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think it may have a couple switches. It is called UTAH pic a part ogden. They may ship direct if you go to their site or give them a call.
VanGTP5000

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2017 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JMTUT:

I think it may have a couple switches. It is called UTAH pic a part ogden. They may ship direct if you go to their site or give them a call.

Thanks for the tip JMTUT

-Van

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock