Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  1986 SE Modified with 1992 3.4L DOHC and Fasback Body For Sale

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
1986 SE Modified with 1992 3.4L DOHC and Fasback Body For Sale by Chris Schaefer
Started on: 11-05-2017 07:38 PM
Replies: 0 (363 views)
Last post by: Chris Schaefer on 11-05-2017 07:38 PM
Chris Schaefer

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2017 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris SchaeferSend a Private Message to Chris SchaeferEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a 1986 SE 4 sped that I bought new in 1986. I modified the car by installing a full fastback body, urethane bushings, lowering front springs, factory wing risers, American racing polished 5 spoke aluminum 16” rims, 1992 3.4L DOHC V6 motor, 1987 5 speed transaxle, Borla cat back exhaust and Red carpeting.

The car does not run. The last time I went to start it, the started failed. I didn’t have the time or cash to fix it, so it has been sitting for the past 7 or 8 years. At this point the car needs a complete restoration. I have new in box factory fastback GT windows and clutch.

I always planned to restore the car but I do not see that happening anytime soon. I would like to see the car go to someone who will restore and enjoy the car.

I will not deliver the car. The buyer must pick it up. I am located in Deep River; CT.

I am asking $1,000.00 or best offer for the car and everything Fiero I have. That includes every FOCOA magazine produced and service manuals for the Fiero and Pontiac Grand Prix.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock