Started on: 11-05-2017 05:40 PM
Replies: 8 (423 views)
Last post by: handymanpat on 11-26-2017 07:47 PM
Pondski

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2017 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PondskiSend a Private Message to PondskiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For Sale - 1985 thru 1988 Pontiac Fiero " Recalled" Rear Decklid Weather Strip with Clips.

Good condition, soft rubber strip used to seal the gap between the rear window and decklid.

(2) strips available

$30 plus shipping

------------------
Thanks, Chris

C.Pond@rocketmail.com

[This message has been edited by Pondski (edited 11-05-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
handymanpat

Feedback score:    (48)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2017 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sold!
PayPal to follow!
Pondski

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2017 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PondskiSend a Private Message to PondskiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you very much !!

Paypal works for me at the email address posted above.

[This message has been edited by Pondski (edited 11-05-2017).]

wgpierce

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2017 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wgpierceSend a Private Message to wgpierceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take the second one if you have not already sold it. Please let me know asap an I will PP so long as you're OK to ship to Australia.
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2017 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man, if any deal falls thru let me know.
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2017 04:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Has anyone heard from Chris? I bought and paid for both these weather strips over 2 weeks ago, I have emailed him 5 times and have not gotten a response.
If anyone else bought these weather strips please let me know. I cannot believe that I got stiffed so if someone else knows anything please let me know. He was always so prompt with his replies when I was inquiring about how to buy/pay for them but now that I am asking about shipping or delivery I am getting crickets!
If they show up I will post it. If anyone else has bought them or sent money or received them I would appreciate knowing about it.
Thanks Pat

------------------
pat moody

Yannsky

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2017 06:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for YannskySend a Private Message to YannskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is bad to hear that you are such a nice guy to deal with and your stock is always cleaner than describe and shipped fast
I wished you good luck

Yannsky
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2017 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent payment for the first one on the 5th and then another payment on the 7th for the other one. Still now word or response. Does anyone know where this chris ponds guys is or a phone number I can reach him at? I hope no one else bought the strips also and are wondering where they are.
Am I expecting to much to get an email or text or some kind of acknowledgement that the strips have been shipped? Maybe an explanation as to why nothing has happened.
Thanks for any help.
I really dont want to get involved with having paypal get my money back, I just want the strips!

------------------
pat moody

handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2017 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
GREAT NEWS!
I just got off the phone with Chris Pond (Pondski) He was dealing with some family issues and just did not have the time to mess with the strips. He is back home now and called me personally to let me know and now of course, I feel like and idiot.
I suspected that something had gone on that caused him to not be able to get the strips out or to be in contact with me and I should have been patient. Well, Im just letting anyone who is interested know that everything is just fine in fieroland!
Thanks Pat

------------------
pat moody

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock