Ultra Low Miles '85 Fiero For Sale by BCrums
Started on: 10-24-2017 08:30 PM
Replies: 2 (235 views)
Last post by: BCrums on 10-24-2017 09:07 PM
BCrums

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2017 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BCrumsSend a Private Message to BCrumsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you looking for a great deal on a new '85 Fiero? I'm looking to sell my dad's for him for $9100 USD. Looks great, no modifications, and virtually impossible to find one with fewer miles. Only 2100! If you want to pick it up, it's ready when you are. Hope to hear from a Fiero enthusiast! I wish I could buy it from him, but I have no place to store it...
FYI, first post, unsure how to add images and unsure if I'm allowed to link to the Used Car web page where I posted with images. It's the standard red with a grey lower stripe.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2017 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
By all means, please link to your ad.

If you want to add pics, there is PIP (Pennocks Image Poster) at the bottom of the page. It's a stand-alone FTP program. Just follow the directions.
BCrums

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2017 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BCrumsSend a Private Message to BCrumsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Excellent! Please see below for the link with the images. I'll post here if people would rather, but all the images he sent me are in that posting. If you're interested, I can let him know and get more of something you're interested in seeing.

By the way, it's a manual 4 speed.

https://www.cargurus.com/Ca...60#listing=189393110

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock