Grey Fiero Seats by wolfwolf
Started on: 10-19-2017 09:27 AM
Replies: 5 (510 views)
Last post by: wolfwolf on 10-22-2017 09:49 AM
wolfwolf

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2017 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wolfwolfSend a Private Message to wolfwolfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have two sets of grey seats. One set has the speakers in them so I think they are from an 85. The other set is two tone grey. I need them out of my garage so I can get my Harley in for the winter. Pictures sent on request. No tears or rips and very little wear on bolster. They do need cleaning. I can take them off the seats and just send the covers if requested. $150.00 each set plus shipping.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
chrissin712

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2017 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrissin712Send a Private Message to chrissin712Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do you have photos you could send? Email or text easier?
Thanks
chrissin712

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2017 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrissin712Send a Private Message to chrissin712Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

chrissin712

190 posts
Member since Feb 2014
double post...sorry

[This message has been edited by chrissin712 (edited 10-19-2017).]

wolfwolf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2017 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wolfwolfSend a Private Message to wolfwolfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Email would probably be quicker as I just got a new phone and dont know how to use all of the functions
larafan

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2017 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for larafanSend a Private Message to larafanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM.
wolfwolf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2017 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wolfwolfSend a Private Message to wolfwolfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I took them out of the garage, it has been a while since I have seen them. Correction to the post. The pair that have the speakers are not from the same car, one is two-tone and one is all gray, both of them in very good condition, except need a cleaning. The other two are all gray but do have damage to the seat cushion, one has small rip and the other has some mice damage. but the seat back and bolster is in real good condition with very little wear. Just giving you the straight skinny.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock