Need a luggage rack for decklid - 2m4 by jackcastro
Started on: 10-12-2017 10:24 PM
Replies: 13 (447 views)
Last post by: anthonyelectric on 12-13-2021 10:57 AM
jackcastro

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2017 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jackcastroSend a Private Message to jackcastroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If someone has one for sale, just the rack, not the complete decklid, please send me a PM. Thanks.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fieroking

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2017 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierokingClick Here to visit Fieroking's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierokingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a complete one. Make an offer.

Joe Sokol

------------------
85 SE Daily driver with a 3.4 DOHC OBD II
88 Formula/GT 4.9 Allante Intake (My Baby)
www.fieroking.com

liv4God

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2017 02:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've got one. Not sure what shipping would cost, shouldn't be too much. Due to fire, the roads are closed so I won't be able to ship for several days maybe up to next week.

Edit: While typing that out Fieroking posted and would be the better bet to avoid fire delay.

[This message has been edited by liv4God (edited 10-13-2017).]

jackcastro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2017 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jackcastroSend a Private Message to jackcastroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you. I sent you a PM.
jackcastro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2017 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jackcastroSend a Private Message to jackcastroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still looking for a luggage rack. Anyone?
Roger Thelin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2017 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Roger ThelinClick Here to visit Roger Thelin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Roger ThelinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
G.M. put the same rack on several cars.Some are black,some are chrome.Measure what you want,and go to an old pick and pull.
jackcastro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2017 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jackcastroSend a Private Message to jackcastroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you. You are right. However, most of these cars are long gone as they were not collectibles like the Fieros.
liv4God

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2017 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've still got mine. Just need to wait till the fire dies down and roads open up
jackcastro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2017 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jackcastroSend a Private Message to jackcastroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you. I will wait, there is no rush. Thank you and stay safe.
da.slyboy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2017 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for da.slyboySend a Private Message to da.slyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I also have one available if you find you need this as an option.
liv4God

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2017 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jackcastro,
Things are getting better here and I should be able to ship soon. Bad news is, while removing it from the decklid the middle rung broke. It would not be noticeable when attached, I can get a picture if you would like. Let me know if you would still be interested or not.

Thanks!
PFF
System Bot
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2017 06:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I also have one. PM me if interested
Brivander

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2021 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrivanderSend a Private Message to BrivanderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DKcustoms:

I also have one. PM me if interested

Are the rack really that rare? I can't seem to find ANYTHING out there. If buying what should I expect to pay???

anthonyelectric

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2021 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for anthonyelectricSend a Private Message to anthonyelectricEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one I can remove off a spare deck lid. I am near Albany NY, zip 12306

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock