Started on: 09-29-2017 04:37 PM
Replies: 13 (893 views)
Last post by: Tony Kania on 10-23-2017 09:06 PM
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post09-29-2017 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Change of heart. Going in storage.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 10-17-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2017 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice looking car. I like the intake color.
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2017 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spadesluck:
I like the intake color.

Ditto.
Stubby79

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2017 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Say it ain't so, Tony?
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-02-2017 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is. Just time. I have other hopes and dreams, and they do include a Fiero. But with a family of three, at the moment I am thinking 1972 Lincoln. Picture that stupid 70's look with driving standards of today. I want to put a Lincoln on a Panther chassis.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2017 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice example. GLWS.
(Look at suicide-door T-birds. They're gas hogs, but oh so cool....)
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-06-2017 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did I mention that it comes with a full tank of premium?
jjd2296

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2017 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a new dash for it as well?
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-06-2017 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not brand new, but I will be installing a crack free example within the week.

I have spent the past four days intermittently going through the car. Sad, but I will probably never own such a clean example again. A LOT of work has gone into this Fiero and it shows. I just got to pulling out the amps and such. Pulled the drivers seat out for the new seat back yesterday. I plan on putting the dash in early next week. I am lifting the car up to install new rear sway bar links. I found a bent link on the passenger side. New brake pads will be installed this weekend. I have ALWAYS inspected the car at least once a year since I built it. All suspension bolts, fasteners, and undercarriage are as intended. Everything on this car has been touched.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-10-2017 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Front page bump...
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-14-2017 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Back on the road.
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-15-2017 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

wftb

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2017 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Tony : what model steering wheel is that? I know you are not selling the car but I was hoping I could buy a wheel like that somewhere. Thanks

[This message has been edited by wftb (edited 10-23-2017).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-23-2017 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is a Grant. I had a thread with how I did it, but only can find this now. It kind of explains how I made it work... https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...130314-2-116347.html

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock