84 part out. 2.5L by Tamsone6
Started on: 09-28-2017 02:44 AM
Replies: 9 (386 views)
Last post by: Dragonfish on 11-08-2017 10:06 AM
Tamsone6

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2017 02:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tamsone6Click Here to visit Tamsone6's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tamsone6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Complete car parting out. Let me know what you need and I'll see if I have it still. Interior was pretty sun beat and the seats are toasted other than the mechanicals.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
handymanpat

Feedback score:    (48)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2017 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can I get the wiring for the headrest speaker seats? It would be the part that runs to the seats and plugs in. I have the speakers and wiring from the speakers to the bottom of the seats but not the part from the wiring harness to the seat part.
Also, gtxbullit is looking for the shifter cable if it is a manual. If it is an automatic, is it the 4;speed? If so , I would like that.
Thanks Pat

------------------
pat moody

Tamsone6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2017 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tamsone6Click Here to visit Tamsone6's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tamsone6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by handymanpat:

Can I get the wiring for the headrest speaker seats? It would be the part that runs to the seats and plugs in. I have the speakers and wiring from the speakers to the bottom of the seats but not the part from the wiring harness to the seat part.
Also, gtxbullit is looking for the shifter cable if it is a manual. If it is an automatic, is it the 4;speed? If so , I would like that.
Thanks Pat

Not sure it had headrest speakers in it, I'll check thoug and get back to you. It's a manual and I have the cable.
VanGTP5000

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2017 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Driver's side seat mechanism cover?
gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2017 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take the throttlebody cable/accelerator cable
$25 shipped to Pewaukee WI 53072
PM me back please.
AL

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2017 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALSend a Private Message to ALEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need driver in side door handle ,how much please.

------------------

Jeffiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2017 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JeffieroSend a Private Message to JeffieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Had a battery fire, burned the link block and everything connected. How much for the entire rear harness, including the block, shipped to FL?

Thanks
straws

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2017 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for strawsSend a Private Message to strawsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I fulfilled Jeff's needs for a wiriing harness, nstraws@hotmail.com
Roger Thelin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2017 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Roger ThelinClick Here to visit Roger Thelin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Roger ThelinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
deck grill right side.Is yours worth working with?Mine got eat up with battery fumes.
Dragonfish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2017 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonfishSend a Private Message to DragonfishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for an 84 shift arm, do you have one?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock