1988 Gt factory coded T-top project by Sowardcustoms
Started on: 09-15-2017 12:15 PM
Replies: 5 (780 views)
Last post by: Lurate on 11-09-2017 05:36 PM
Sowardcustoms

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2017 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SowardcustomsSend a Private Message to SowardcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a 88 factory t-top car for sale it is complete and no rust that i can see but it has been sitting since 1998 any questions or pics let me know I hate to get rid of it but I have to many projects. Its a well optioned car Black in color very rare $1,500 obo my direct number is 817-709-9278 text or call I have pics or can take pics of whatever you need.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
hellojacker

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2017 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hellojackerSend a Private Message to hellojackerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fiero seeker in Minnesota https://brainerd.claz.org/c...-sale?q=fiero+wanted if that helps
imabuzzkill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2017 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for imabuzzkillSend a Private Message to imabuzzkillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pics please.
BMTFIERO

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2017 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is this still up for sale? pics please
Sowardcustoms

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2017 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SowardcustomsSend a Private Message to SowardcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Decided to keep it wife wanted it gone took to long for people to reply thank the lord. Now it will forever be under my ownership.
Lurate

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2017 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LurateClick Here to visit Lurate's HomePageSend a Private Message to LurateEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, if you get a chance to post some pics, I bet there would be some interest. Hate to see an 88 T-Top go to waste

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock