Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  L47 Aurora Northstar Cadillac V8 Engine 250 HP CRATE MOTOR - $395 (Clearwater, FL)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
L47 Aurora Northstar Cadillac V8 Engine 250 HP CRATE MOTOR - $395 (Clearwater, FL) by Joseph Upson
Started on: 09-13-2017 06:55 PM
Replies: 8 (769 views)
Last post by: Raydar on 09-30-2017 09:26 PM
Joseph Upson

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2017 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Joseph UpsonSend a Private Message to Joseph UpsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This not my merchandise and I have no affiliation with the owner. I found the information while looking for something else and though someone here might be interested.

Here's the link:
https://tampa.craigslist.or...llac/6274258203.html
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
CJB118

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2017 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CJB118Send a Private Message to CJB118Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, those are a great deal...if I lived closer to FL I would buy a couple of those. Thanks for posting, hope someone jumps on these!
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post09-14-2017 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is right on the ocean. Wonder how much water was in the shop?
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2017 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

I'm glad it wasn't just me who was thinking that.
Joseph Upson

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2017 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Joseph UpsonSend a Private Message to Joseph UpsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:
I'm glad it wasn't just me who was thinking that.

Originally posted by sourmash:

Note they were posted for sale 25 days ago at the top of the listing.

I don't know and have never met the owner. I just happened across the listing and thought some one here might be interested. I informed the seller of this post. He stated the motors along with his father's Evil Knievel sponsored race car are being sold because his father is ill and the storage building housing the items has been sold.
2 weeks left.

Florida didn't flood, however, some areas of FL did. I don't recall this area which is northwest of where I am located with no problems being one of them.

[This message has been edited by Joseph Upson (edited 09-15-2017).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post09-15-2017 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd still be interested in them if they were close to me. Just need to assure the shop stayed intact and dry. Check the engines for water evidence. Look around the shop for evidence of water intrusion. Tampa Bay in the right of the ad's map was sucked partially empty by the hurricane, but that doesn't mean the shop stayed dry throughout the storm.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2017 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did anybody ever pursue this?
Drewbdo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2017 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrewbdoSend a Private Message to DrewbdoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The posting "was deleted by it's author", according to Craigslist, so maybe he sold the engine.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2017 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Drewbdo:

The posting "was deleted by it's author", according to Craigslist, so maybe he sold the engine.

I saw that.
The original ad seemed to imply that he had several of them. Unless I just misread it.
Thanks!

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 10-01-2017).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock