85? chassis plus extras for sale - Ohio by steinke_phil
Started on: 09-10-2017 11:22 AM
Replies: 2 (113 views)
Last post by: steinke_phil on 09-10-2017 05:35 PM
steinke_phil

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2017 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steinke_philSend a Private Message to steinke_philEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a fiero sitting in my garage without a title. I purchased the car with a bill of sale from a similar situation.

The chassis almost completely rust free. The only rust I have found is on the battery tray. I think the car is an 85 SE (I haven't looked up the VIN in a while). V6 4 Speed manual.

Engine and rear cradle are out of the car. It had an 88 rear cradle in it previously, and the strut adapters are still installed.

There are a set of drop spindles installed on the front of the car, along with newer shocks and an aftermarket ARB. I also have another set of drop spindles that are not installed.

Most of the missing parts are currently stored up in the rafters (see pics).

Odometer reads 93k, which is likely the mileage on the engine. The engine would need some attention to be in a running condition.

The car would make a good track car or donor.

Also pictured is a pair or beachwood GT seats, and single gray seat. They all have zero or minimal tears with various pieces of plastic covers missing.

The chassis will come with a set of wheels that hold air for at least some period of time. The black 88 lace wheels are for sale as well.

I'll try to list the parts in an a-la-carte fashion. you can build your own meal.

Price:
Engine: $100
Chassis with cradle and rafter surprises: $200
Drop spindle set on car: $400
Drop spindle set off of car: $400
Seats: $250? make offer
88 black lace wheels: $200

The more you take, the lower the prices can be. The smoother the transaction, the lower the prices can be. I basically just want my garage cleaned out. All prices are negotiable. I will not piece out the extras until the chassis is out of my garage.

Located in Botkins Ohio

pictures:

https://imgur.com/a/1WYUn

Let me know if you have any questions or want some more specific pictures.

-Phil
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2017 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Phil,
From your pics, the car is an 1986 SE.
steinke_phil

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2017 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steinke_philSend a Private Message to steinke_philEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Joe,

I ran the VIN, it came back as a 1986 SE V6

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock