88 GT Part Out by JHarvey
Started on: 09-04-2017 12:29 PM
Replies: 16 (712 views)
Last post by: Yannsky on 09-19-2017 05:56 PM
JHarvey

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2017 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JHarveySend a Private Message to JHarveyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have an all original 1988 Fiero. Looking to part out a few sections of the car, I say that lightly. I have other plans for the car itself however
I will not go into details on what I'm doing with it. 60,xxx original miles, to my knowledge the motor runs but was not getting spark, its been
setting a few years. Motor and trans are for sale (cradle not included). Also ALL interior parts are for sell, everything from the steering wheel to the firewall.

Located in West Tennessee, if you see something you need just pm me. Shipping arrangements can be made at buyers expense.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

[This message has been edited by JHarvey (edited 09-04-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Vice

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-06-2017 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent about parts. Thanks.
vette7584

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2017 07:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for vette7584Send a Private Message to vette7584Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
scottrinne

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2017 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for scottrinneSend a Private Message to scottrinneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm guessing the passenger seat is missing and not for sale. (my driver's seat looks just like yours)

Let me know if you have the passenger seat. (I'll use it to replace my driver's seat)

[This message has been edited by scottrinne (edited 09-07-2017).]

JHarvey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2017 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JHarveySend a Private Message to JHarveyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yeah the seat was missing and I threw the driver side away already. All other pm's replied
Bugs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2017 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BugsSend a Private Message to BugsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you tell me what kind of radio is in it? My cassette player isn't working and I am looking for the module.
Thanks
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2017 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need both passenger and driver interior rear quarterpanels. I also need the driver side kick panel.

[This message has been edited by Spadesluck (edited 09-07-2017).]

Yannsky

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2017 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for YannskySend a Private Message to YannskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
Yannsky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2017 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YannskySend a Private Message to YannskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yannsky

245 posts
Member since Nov 2014
Pm sent
2tone86gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2017 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2tone86gtSend a Private Message to 2tone86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent also
adm927

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2017 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for adm927Send a Private Message to adm927Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
PFF
System Bot
alex de jorge

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2017 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for alex de jorgeSend a Private Message to alex de jorgeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent various times. Sent money over a week ago and I have had no response whatsoever or parts paid for.
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2017 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I haven't heard anything back either. Hopefully he is just busy and behind.
JHarvey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2017 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JHarveySend a Private Message to JHarveyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been away for a few days. Half the guys saying they have sent me a pm, I've only gotten a few of them. Please re send your inquiries. Thanks
2tone86gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2017 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2tone86gtSend a Private Message to 2tone86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm resent
alex de jorge

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2017 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for alex de jorgeSend a Private Message to alex de jorgeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got my parts today and they are in better condition than I expected. Thanks!
Yannsky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2017 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YannskySend a Private Message to YannskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm send twice and no answer.

If the price not metting your expectation just pm me a counter offer.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock