Free Parts by grsychckn
Started on: 09-04-2017 08:46 AM
Replies: 1 (227 views)
Last post by: grsychckn on 09-04-2017 09:50 AM
grsychckn

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2017 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for grsychcknSend a Private Message to grsychcknEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need to get rid of these parts as I've got to clear garage space for new projects. First come, first server. I want to hand these off to someone who will take them all. I don't have time to check if I have a specific sensor, bolt, etc. PM if interested. I'm in Stafford, VA. Groups of parts I'm getting rid of:

1. Big box of Fiero parts, sensors, brackets, etc. (new high volume oil pump never used, new standard oil pump never used, A/C hoses, gaskets, EVAP system, belts, lightly used distributor and wires, etc)

2. '88 Fiero wheels and tires - rear tire tread looks good, fronts have some life left (wheels in average shape)

3. 3800 Supercharger & LIM (off of car with ~100k), blades look good and rotors freely spin

4. 3800 Stock parts (fuel rails, valve covers, modular 3.8 pulley) - I need to keep the coil pack

5. I also have a new pressure plate/clutch for a getrag (with TO bearing) in box - I have to find it in my garage but I'm confident it's there.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
grsychckn

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2017 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for grsychcknSend a Private Message to grsychcknEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Parts spoken for to be picked up by Thursday. If I don't update this thread by Friday the 8th, everything is still available.
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock