1987 Pontiac Fiero 3800s/c Series 2 Project $2000 OBO PA by Phirewire
Started on: 09-01-2017 12:14 PM
Replies: 25 (1674 views)
Last post by: adm927 on 01-12-2018 11:39 AM
Phirewire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2017 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Picked up a project a few months ago, purchased almost everything to finish it, and now need to make some room in the shop.

The car started its life as an 87 4cyl 5spd car. The previous owner picked up a low mileage (don't know exact mileage) 3800 S/C series 2, and a f23 Transmission. (I have a second trans for it as well) Proceeded to mount it in the car using a mix of mounts that he purchased and made. All of which look good. (This was his 7th swap, he has done 4.9's and 3800s before) He started the wiring and never finished it before the township told him the car had to go. So I picked the car up, with just the 3800 mounted in the car. The exhaust is a single out through factory location.

What the car needs now;
Fuel lines need to be run
Coolant lines to to be run
Spark plug wires
Coil pack mount
Battery wiring / mount
Engine Grounds
C500 connector needs wired (all wires in the car ready to be wired)
Computer needs Flashed
Drivers side rear caliper
Headlights Reinstalled (I can included Embrace Racing Flushmount kit if paid asking price, which is why headlights were removed)
Vacuum lines figured out

Parts I am including:
Extra Transmission
Fuel Lines (AN fittings)
Coolant Hoses and fittings)
New c500 connector with pins
Battery Terminals

So to get the car running you need pay for;
Getting computer Flashed
Plug wires
and a coil pack mount
Driver side rear brake caliper
Vacuum Lines

Everything else should be just labor and is included. If you have questions let me know.

Photos: http://imgur.com/a/zTAew

Asking 1000 located in Hamburg PA

[This message has been edited by Phirewire (edited 01-09-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Phirewire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2017 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will include 88 Formula 2.8 Auto listed serpately for $2200. Thats an 88 Formula & the 87 3800Sc for 2200. Can't beat that.
GADJet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2017 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Phirewire:

Will include 88 Formula 2.8 Auto listed serpately for $2200. Thats an 88 Formula & the 87 3800Sc for 2200. Can't beat that.

PM Sent.
Phirewire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2017 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Asking 1500 BUMP
stickpony

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2017 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stickponyClick Here to visit stickpony's HomePageSend a Private Message to stickponyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Picked up a project a few months ago, purchased almost everything to finish it, and now need to make some room in the shop.

The car started its life as an 87 4cyl 5spd car. The previous owner picked up a low mileage (don't know exact mileage) 3800 S/C series 2, and a f23 Transmission. (I have a second trans for it as well) Proceeded to mount it in the car using a mix of mounts that he purchased and made. All of which look good. (This was his 7th swap, he has done 4.9's and 3800s before) He started the wiring and never finished it before the township told him the car had to go. So I picked the car up, with just the 3800 mounted in the car. The exhaust is a single out through factory location.

What the car needs now;
Fuel lines need to be run
Coolant lines to to be run
Spark plug wires
Coil pack mount
Battery wiring / mount
Engine Grounds
C500 connector needs wired (all wires in the car ready to be wired)
Computer needs Flashed
Drivers side rear caliper
Headlights Reinstalled (I can included Embrace Racing Flushmount kit if paid asking price, which is why headlights were removed)
Vacuum lines figured out

Parts I am including:
Extra Transmission
Fuel Lines (AN fittings)
Coolant Hoses and fittings)
New c500 connector with pins
Battery Terminals

So to get the car running you need pay for;
Getting computer Flashed
Plug wires
and a coil pack mount
Driver side rear brake caliper
Vacuum Lines

Everything else should be just labor and is included. If you have questions let me know.

Photos: http://imgur.com/a/zTAew

Asking 1500 located in Hamburg PA

is this still available?
Phirewire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2017 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by stickpony:

is this still available?

Yes your a little far though.
Phirewire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2017 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump 1500 obo come take this please.
Phirewire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2017 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump Still for sale. Best Offer.
Luke

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2017 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LukeClick Here to visit Luke's HomePageSend a Private Message to LukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's a pretty damn good deal. I'm shocked no one has jumped all over this. Just the 3800sc dropout and mounts are worth the asking price.

Bump for asking good deal.
Phirewire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2017 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
really don't want to pull this car apart. Someone make me an offer and come get it.
akademikjeanius

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2017 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for akademikjeaniusSend a Private Message to akademikjeaniusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

really don't want to pull this car apart. Someone make me an offer and come get it.

One of my r.e. deals is closing on Wednesday, other on Dec. 1st. If everything goes according to plan, it's mine.
PFF
System Bot
Havemurci

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2017 02:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HavemurciSend a Private Message to HavemurciEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM.
Phirewire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2017 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Havemurci:

You have a PM.

never received a message from you
Phirewire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2018 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump again 1000 cash come get it.
jetfighterv

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-09-2018 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetfightervSend a Private Message to jetfightervEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
whats the extra transmission
Phirewire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2018 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Second f23 trans
Phirewire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2018 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Phirewire

1531 posts
Member since May 2012
Also made mount for coilpack
L.I. Fieros

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2018 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for L.I. FierosSend a Private Message to L.I. FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent for additional details!
Phirewire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2018 07:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Responded
jetfighterv

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2018 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetfightervSend a Private Message to jetfightervEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What year f23
Phirewire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2018 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I believe an 03
PFF
System Bot
jetfighterv

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2018 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetfightervSend a Private Message to jetfightervEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would you possibly sell it separately I'm in need of one. I
And is it the correct bell housing for the 3800
Phirewire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2018 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If the new,owner doesnt want it your welcome to have it.
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2018 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What's the status on this?
jetfighterv

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2018 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetfightervSend a Private Message to jetfightervEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If the new,owner doesnt want it your welcome to have it.

okay thankyou pm me for update please
adm927

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2018 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for adm927Send a Private Message to adm927Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock