Started on: 08-31-2017 01:09 PM
Replies: 5 (418 views)
Last post by: fieroguru on 09-07-2017 09:50 AM
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2017 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am looking to free up some much needed space in the garage and I don't see my self using any of these parts and would like to get rid of them. Most of these are too large or too much of a hassle to ship, so local pickup will get priority. I am located in Champaign, IL which is 2-2.5 hrs from Chicago, St. Louis, and Indy.

Fastback section - some scratches, crap paint, etc... $25

2 fast back decklids - grey one $25, red one $50 (it has the lock, working key, and factory spoiler)

If someone wants me to put together a fastback conversion kit, I also have the inner fastback panels, decklid vents, and could be talked into selling 1 of my sets of Fastback tail lights (price depends on which set you want). I do not have the decklid vent mounts, quarter windows, or any aero fascias.

2 front hoods: $25 each

2 87-88 Coupe/Formula front fascias $25 each:

88 Coupe/Formula rear fascia: $25

Good used Isuzu (100K miles): $75

Fiero Seats: $25 per pair:

88 Lumbar seats bases: $125

Axles: $25 each

88 Formula/GT Wheels - set of 5 with 3 fronts (tires are junk). $100

Mille Miglia MII 16x7 35mm offset wheels. $300 for the set of 4 w/ tires. Front tires might have 10k miles on them (205/50/16 BFG G Force Comp Sport 2), rear tires are bald.

Aftermarket stereo stuff: $25 for each component. All the Sony stuff is new in box:

When you stop by to pick your stuff up, you might see some other stuff that you want and I don't need.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
predmeister

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2017 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for predmeisterSend a Private Message to predmeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you have PM
Supallama

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2017 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SupallamaSend a Private Message to SupallamaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you willing to ship to ontario canada? I need to make axles for my 3800 S1 automatic swap in my 84, I would need both sides.
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2017 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by predmeister:
you have PM

PM replied.

Originally posted by Supallama:
Are you willing to ship to ontario canada? I need to make axles for my 3800 S1 automatic swap in my 84, I would need both sides.

None of my axles will work for an auto swap, most of the ones I have are for the manual transmission.

[This message has been edited by fieroguru (edited 09-02-2017).]

fierogt28

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2017 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2017 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock