87 GT tail lights by Detainabull
Started on: 08-30-2017 02:50 PM
Replies: 1 (215 views)
Last post by: jjd2296 on 08-30-2017 04:12 PM
Detainabull

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2017 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DetainabullSend a Private Message to DetainabullEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a set of used fiero GT tail lights. Good condition, used and so have some cracks around the top of the plastic. There still solid with nothing brittle and falling off. You can see some "bubbles" behind the plastic around the Pontiac wording. All in all I still feel there a descent set of lights. Due to Photobucket holding my images hostage I can email you or text pictures for those interested. I would do PIP but i do everything from my phone and that isn't an option for me unless I get to a desktop. If you like what you see make an offer and buyer pays shipping. I'd prefer to sell as a set instead of breaking them up. Again sorry for lack of pictures on the website but I can get them out through email or text. Thanks guys
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jjd2296

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2017 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock