Started on: 08-21-2017 07:10 PM
Replies: 0 (92 views)
Last post by: MadDanceSkillz on 08-21-2017 07:10 PM
MadDanceSkillz

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2017 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey everybody,

My wife just backed directly into my passenger door, and it looks like it's not just body panel damage. So, I'm looking for a whole door for an 87GT with power locks. If it was white and the paint was in decent shape, that would make it worth quite a bit more to me. New dew wipes would be another plus, but that's probably a long shot. I'm located in Indianapolis, but I'm not afraid to have one shipped if you're up for it.

On a similar note, I am also looking for someone to do some occasional work on the Fiero that is located somewhere near Indianapolis. I can do some small repairs, but nothing that requires lifting, getting under the car, or breaking difficult bolts loose/etc due to a medical issue. I know Sinister Performance is in Fort Wayne, but I need to have work done on less than 8 months notice sometimes . If anyone has any recommendations or knows someone, please share.

PM me if you've got what I'm looking for
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock