Started on: 08-19-2017 05:56 PM
Replies: 10 (1093 views)
Last post by: sardonyx247 on 12-03-2017 02:08 PM
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2017 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As seen here
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/060500.html

I am having a sale on 2 of these at $25 off
My vendor gave me a limited discount so I am passing on the savings.
This will be first come first serve

the pricing on this sale will go as follows
Pricing
Modified new booster $170 $150 Sale price(rebuilt) (these are gray in color)
+
$50 Core, Fully refundable upon return of old booster. As long as your core is shipped out to me by 30 60 (extended for this sale) days of you receiving your new one.
+
Shipping
USA $29 (I know $29 for shipping, but that is what the post office charges me now, rates went up)
Canada $58
Australia $84 (Have to find out after rate increase)

I use paypal.
All boosters are tested before they are shipped out.

Originally posted by sardonyx247:

I am selling modified used and new(reman'd) boosters which I have modded to work in the Fiero. As per thread above.

UPDATE: I now have the tools and equipment to disassemble the boosters and reassemble them. I no longer have the weld the rods together.

I disassemble both boosters, remove the Fiero pushrod and install it into the bigger booster. Then reassemble the bigger booster and vacuum test the booster for leaks and make sure they provide brake assist. I also removed the Fiero bracket and add it to the bigger booster.

As plug and play as you're going to get, (since I cannot mod your car for you, for fitment )
You will NOT find another more plug and play, ready to go booster.

**** There is a CORE CHARGE ****
Unfortunately I need your old booster back now, (as prices went up, and well.. due to needing boosters)
But buy doing so, I will be able to offer this service forever. Better brakes for everyone

This is the BEST brake upgrade you can do, night and day difference. I have done the big rotor upgrades for people and nothing compares to this. And this works with all the bigger rotor upgrades too, to get even more out of your big rotor upgrade.
DISCLAIMER: (as with all brake upgrades)
For off road use only, Buyer takes all responsibility for anything that may or may not happen with this swap.

If you want one let me know and it is about 2 days out from order.

Here are a couple of pics of the new(reman'd) booster. It has all new rubber inside and new seals. Basicly it is brand new, even the steel inside looks new. It also has a rust proof coating on the outside. I have allready modded this one with the Fiero pushrod and bracket.

[This message has been edited by sardonyx247 (edited 11-12-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
hoddy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2017 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hoddySend a Private Message to hoddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent

[This message has been edited by hoddy (edited 08-20-2017).]

sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2017 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm replied.

[This message has been edited by sardonyx247 (edited 08-20-2017).]

Fiero Vice

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-21-2017 07:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent! Thanks!
Fiero Vice

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-21-2017 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fiero Vice

732 posts
Member since Jun 2015
PM & Pmt sent! Thanks.
handymanpat

Feedback score:    (48)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2017 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just got my new brake booster today, it was packaged so well and it came quickly. I cannot believe how nice it looks, I would swear that it is brand new!
I am very excited about getting it into the car this weekend.
Thanks again.
Pat
Fiero Vice

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-04-2017 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got my new brake booster the other day as well. Well packed too! Looks great & can’t wait to install it soon. Sardonyx247, thanks for providing this excellent product!

[This message has been edited by Fiero Vice (edited 09-04-2017).]

sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2017 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
11/12/2017
I have 2 more on sale at $25 off.
sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2017 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
P.M. Replied
boostedbird

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2017 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for boostedbirdSend a Private Message to boostedbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any left for 150?
sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2017 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by boostedbird:

Any left for 150?

Yes, I do.

PM Sent.
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors