Custom 3000GT shift knobs by Irrationable
Started on: 07-18-2017 09:19 AM
Replies: 14 (1087 views)
Last post by: Chief08 on 02-11-2020 11:02 PM
Irrationable

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2017 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IrrationableSend a Private Message to IrrationableEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For Sale: Brand new, custom 3000GT-style shift knobs with 5-speed shift pattern and textured surface, cast in black urethane resin. Unlike used or OEM knobs of this style, these knobs have the proper M16 x 1.5 threads that match the Fiero shifter, making them a simple swap for your original manual knob. For those of you who do not have a 5-speed or those with Beechwood, Indy, or custom interiors, I also offer leather wrapping.

$30 shipped within the US for plain knobs, $50 shipped for leather wrapped. Black, charcoal, Beechwood, Indy grey, and brown leather available. Other colors can be special ordered to match your Mr. Mikes seats for an additional fee.

------------------
"The Twins"
'87 GT 3.4 pushrod daily driver *SOLD*
'88 GT 3.4 DOHC

'88 T-Top coupe DOHC swap in progress

[This message has been edited by Irrationable (edited 07-13-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Irrationable

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2017 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IrrationableSend a Private Message to IrrationableEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shift knob wrapped in Beechwood leather for customer.

Irrationable

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2017 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IrrationableSend a Private Message to IrrationableEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
Sold out my first batch of these. I have ordered more materials and will be doing a second run this week!
Irrationable

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2017 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IrrationableSend a Private Message to IrrationableEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
End of the month bump! Getting ready to do a third run. I also have another special project in the works to go along with these... More news to come in the next few days.
Irrationable

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2017 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IrrationableSend a Private Message to IrrationableEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Still have several of these available.
Flyboygt86

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2017 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Flyboygt86Send a Private Message to Flyboygt86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much to do one with leather wrap in red or black
Irrationable

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2017 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IrrationableSend a Private Message to IrrationableEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Flyboygt86:

How much to do one with leather wrap in red or black

PM sent!
Irrationable

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2017 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IrrationableSend a Private Message to IrrationableEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holiday bump! Through the month of December, I will be selling these at a discounted price of $40 shipped for the plain black knobs or $50 shipped if you opt for a leather wrapped knob.
Fiero355

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2020 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero355Send a Private Message to Fiero355Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Irrationable-
I tried replying to your PM a number of times, but it doesn't seem to be going through.
I am interested in the cast version, but I had a couple questions about mounting it.
Please contact me
ron768

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2020 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ron768Send a Private Message to ron768Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2020 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This thread was started 3 years ago. From the looks of it Irrationable has not been active for a while.
PFF
System Bot
Irrationable

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2020 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IrrationableSend a Private Message to IrrationableEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys. I sent each of you a reply message, but I thought I'd update my sale thread here as well for anyone interested.

I've been bad about keeping up with Pennocks lately, and have been doing most of my business on the various Fiero facebook pages.

I'm currently preparing to take 1-2 months from recovering steering wheels and shift knobs to focus on other projects. Once I'm back at it, I'll also be producing another run of these 3000GT knobs (I'll have to check if my mold is still good).
Chief08

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2020 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chief08Send a Private Message to Chief08Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have any in stock that you want to sell before your hiatus? If so, I'll take one in Beachwood.
Irrationable

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2020 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IrrationableSend a Private Message to IrrationableEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Chief08:

Do you have any in stock that you want to sell before your hiatus? If so, I'll take one in Beachwood.

Unfortunately, due to low volume and low demand, the leather wrapped shift knobs if offer are made to order. I've already taken my last order before going on hiatus, but I'll be sure to reach out to you once I'm back at it and have produced another batch of shift knobs.

Chief08

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2020 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chief08Send a Private Message to Chief08Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Understood, I'll be looking forward to hearing from you.

Originally posted by Irrationable:

Unfortunately, due to low volume and low demand, the leather wrapped shift knobs if offer are made to order. I've already taken my last order before going on hiatus, but I'll be sure to reach out to you once I'm back at it and have produced another batch of shift knobs.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock