88 GT by 88GTFTW
Started on: 07-15-2017 07:00 PM
Replies: 0 (518 views)
Last post by: 88GTFTW on 07-15-2017 07:00 PM
88GTFTW

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2017 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTFTWSend a Private Message to 88GTFTWEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have an 88 GT that I need to get rid of ASAP. Located in Montreal, Quebec at H8Y1Z7 is the postal code.

It's been sitting for a few years now and I've hardly done anything to it. Had big plans for it but didn't actually realize at the time what kind of investment I was getting myself into. Just not enough time and money to put into it as I work as a motorcycle and scooter mechanic which is summer work and not having an indoor garage to work in makes it hard to find time between work, the crappy weather and winter. Would need to be completely fixed and pass inspection to get back on the road.

I'm not asking for a specific price since there's no motor in it at the moment and it would have to be dragged away like that, so highest offer I get from someone to come and take ALL OF IT, will be the person who gets it.

If it came off the car than I have it, so someone with enough time and knowledge could easily get it up and running again.

I basically have a full car, it's original engine is out and in pieces and I have another engine which I bought for swapping while I got the original one redone which is pretty much ready to go in. It's all in the pictures. Looking for someone to buy all of it and do as they wish with it. Sell it in parts, get it running again, that's your choice. Just need one person to come and take all of it as I don't have the time to start dealing with multiple people.

Pictures are available here: http://s1155.photobucket.co...iorS92/library/Fiero

Make me offers, highest one gets it. You can text me at 514-817-9564 for offers or if you have any questions.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock