For sale 3800 swap brackets. by crashmydaytona
Started on: 07-12-2017 09:49 PM
Replies: 11 (612 views)
Last post by: Luke on 08-21-2017 04:05 PM
crashmydaytona

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2017 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have swap brackets for sale. I was saving them to sell with my engine/trans but now selling separate. Engine/trans/low alt/dogebone. No bolts just brackets. Complete set for 84-87. $300 shipped. Please contact by email if interested. Crashmydaytona@hotmail.com. Thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
crashmydaytona

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2017 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump. $285 shipped.
PARAD0X

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2017 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PARAD0XSend a Private Message to PARAD0XEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who made them?
crashmydaytona

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2017 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not sure. I bought them from a guy who never got around to finishing all his swap prohects. He had Collected tons of parts and I bought most of them. They are extremely well made if you email I can send close up pics.
crashmydaytona

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2017 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post08-08-2017 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
jb1

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2017 03:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jb1Send a Private Message to jb1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those appear to be from Fiero Rog.. good quality if so..

-----------------

[This message has been edited by jb1 (edited 08-12-2017).]

Luke

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2017 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LukeClick Here to visit Luke's HomePageSend a Private Message to LukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Emailed
crashmydaytona

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2017 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Emails and pms replied to. Sorry it took a while my email notification is not working.
Luke

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2017 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LukeClick Here to visit Luke's HomePageSend a Private Message to LukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent
crashmydaytona

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2017 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump still have a set for sale.
PFF
System Bot
Luke

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2017 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LukeClick Here to visit Luke's HomePageSend a Private Message to LukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Edited: I got the tracking number, I'll let you know when my set arrives. Thank you!

[This message has been edited by Luke (edited 08-21-2017).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock