Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  My stuff on eBay. GT sail windows, shift plates, wing stands, HVAC Radio bezels, etc.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
My stuff on eBay. GT sail windows, shift plates, wing stands, HVAC Radio bezels, etc. by Rsvl-Rider
Started on: 07-11-2017 07:49 PM
Replies: 12 (692 views)
Last post by: Rsvl-Rider on 07-30-2017 03:55 AM
Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2017 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have some pretty good stuff up on eBay right now. Mostly very good quality / hard to find, or both.

I have a pair of GT sail windows (Sail Windows are SOLD), a few shift plates and consoles for auto or manual, HVAC / Radio bezels, GT conversion trunk D plates, wing stands, etc. on there currently. Also some 2" domed (3D) Fiero logo wheel centers to fit GT / Formula wheels that I make custom. My stock on some colors may be low but I can make up a new batch as needed.

There are also a few Reatta parts on there too...

https://www.ebay.com/sch/st...armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

I also have a lot of stuff not listed there. Mostly interior or trim stuff including one excellent condition gray seat back cover. Dash bezels, dome lights, gray arm rests, GT and notchie engine cooling vents, complete 1988 85 MPH dash cluster and grey surround with 78k miles, Gen 2 headlight control modules, etc. No mechanical stuff (engine or suspension parts). If you don't see it please ask.

I also have a excellent pair of grey seats with tracks. Minor tear but with all foam intact. Perfect for recovering with Mr. Mikes. Local pick up only. PLEASE don't ask me to ship them. I won't do it.

[This message has been edited by Rsvl-Rider (edited 07-16-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2017 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
watching your sale's, I have an entire garage of similar stuff i'm going to be selling over the next few weeks. Hope your stuff sells.
wgpierce

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2017 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wgpierceSend a Private Message to wgpierceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Must have all sold, shows nothing for sale by stokes888
Rsvl-Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2017 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wgpierce:

Must have all sold, shows nothing for sale by stokes888

I dunno... When I click the link above I see over 30 items listed. Try clicking "advanced" next to the search button in the upper right, then type in Stokes888 in the Sellers User ID field and click search.

Edit... I see you are "down under." Since I don't ship there they probably won't show up. Sorry.

[This message has been edited by Rsvl-Rider (edited 07-13-2017).]

wgpierce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2017 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wgpierceSend a Private Message to wgpierceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those sneakey b$ ;ards. I'm not sure when they started doing this but they have some smarts to change what I see since coming from Oz. If I use the app and select my us address as ship to magically they appear

Have you ever considered opting into their global shipping program? You ship to their Center in the US and they take care of the rest. It's really easy for both of us.

Either way I always have my ways of getting US stuff using my US Global Mail address
Rsvl-Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2017 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wgpierce:

Have you ever considered opting into their global shipping program? You ship to their Center in the US and they take care of the rest. It's really easy for both of us.

I tried that once. They take care of all the paperwork and customs stuff but after the added freight I lost a couple of bucks on the deal. I have not tried it again since. If you have a US shipping address we should be good. What are you looking for?
88FieroGT TTops

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2017 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FieroGT TTopsSend a Private Message to 88FieroGT TTopsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you have a PM

------------------
Pat Jones

wgpierce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2017 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wgpierceSend a Private Message to wgpierceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rsvl-Rider:

I tried that once. They take care of all the paperwork and customs stuff but after the added freight I lost a couple of bucks on the deal. I have not tried it again since. If you have a US shipping address we should be good. What are you looking for?

Thanks, I don't need anything right now but I am forever looking. I think I will eventually find more things I don't need

Rsvl-Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2017 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[B]

Thanks, I don't need anything right now but I am forever looking. I think I will eventually find more things I don't need

Happens to me all the time.
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2017 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.

Nelson
Rsvl-Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2017 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hnthomps:

PM sent.

Nelson

Replied with pics.

PFF
System Bot
88FieroGT TTops

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2017 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FieroGT TTopsSend a Private Message to 88FieroGT TTopsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
got my parts today!! They are KHINES windows! Thanks

------------------
Pat Jones

Rsvl-Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2017 03:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88FieroGT TTops:

got my parts today!! They are KHINES windows! Thanks

Glad you like them!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock