Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Fiero GT Lamborghini Countach replica kit molds for sale -with fiberglass equipment

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Fiero GT Lamborghini Countach replica kit molds for sale -with fiberglass equipment by jim
Started on: 07-09-2017 03:21 PM
Replies: 17 (1633 views)
Last post by: VanGTP5000 on 01-13-2018 03:44 PM
jim

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2017 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimSend a Private Message to jimEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My name is Jim and I wanted to say thanks to the ones that keep this site up for all us bolt twisters.
My Grandson and I have built a number of Fiero cars over the years--in fact we still have 6. The last GT I bought from and individual was also
building and selling replica kits of the lamborghini Countach to fit on a GT Fiero. Shortly after that I ended up buying all of the molds and equipment from him to produce a quality
replica Lamborgni. My intent, with my Grandson help , was to produce a non painted car--I find it would be smarter to let the buyer have a local paint shop help pick out the colors. However, shortly after the purchase I had a turn for the worse-- health wise. Now I have held on hoping I would improve but that has not been the case--so it is time to sell it all. I say all, I am going to keep the one last kit that is about 80% complete.

Up For Sale
The molds include:
1. The top
2. Both sides which bolts to the top

The top and sides are mounted on a rotisserie.

3. Inside and outside door panels for each side
4. Trunk--2 styles
5. Hood
6. Rear taillight assembly
7. Front spoiler
8. Rear wing--top and bottom
9. Stanchion for wing-2 different heights
10. Rear wheel-well.

Fiberglass Equipment

Fiberglass Chop Gun
Chop Gun accessories--roller wheel, different size cutter wheels + mics. repair parts
Fiberglass Pump--mounted on crane platform--air operated arms for hoses. Fiberglass harder tank.

The photos I'll try to post consist of some of the finished cars as well as the one unfinished one in my shop.
Also some of the fiberglass equipment. . Also, if you have any question please ask.
I might add that one nice thing about this kit is that it fits on a Non-stretched fiero frame. The real Lambo is 96.4 in. and the Fiero GT is 93.4 in.

Also, I am located in Abilene Tx.

PS: Can'T figure out how to post photos--will post this and check on procedure .

------------------
3 1984 SE
1 1985 SE
2 1987 SE
2 1987 GT
1987 GT, Lambrogini Countach Replica- Building in progress
1 63 Ford Fairlane--for 1/8 mile only-but still street legal without slicks. 7.3 ET's.
55 F100
59 Ford Skyliner
95 Riviera

[This message has been edited by jim (edited 07-11-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2017 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jim:

PS: Can'T figure out how to post photos--will post this and check on procedure .

Go to the bottom center of this page and you will see a red/blue "flag" with white lettering. If you click on that you can download the photo posting procedure for PFF. Be certain to install per the instructions and remember that there are size restrictions on the posted photos. You may need to download a photo resizer. I happen to use Light Image Resizer 4 but there are many different ones available.

Nelson
kwagner

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2017 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So the real question: what are you looking to get out of it?
jim

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2017 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jimSend a Private Message to jimEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take 5K. for everything. The fiberglass chop gun and pump kit included. It needs to go as my health will never allow me to work on any other projects. Let me know.
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2017 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jim first and foremost... Get Well! and second to perhaps help with the sale .... are the molds for a stock or stretched wheelbase?

VanGTP5000

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2017 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
His molds are for a stock wheel base Fiero.
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2017 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just curious...what type/make chopper gun comes with the deal?

HAGO!
jim

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2017 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimSend a Private Message to jimEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Steve, as Van said, it is for a stock wheelbase. Sage, the Chopper gun is a Poly Craft. I have or will take some photos of the gun & kit as well as the pump. and try and get posted. Sry for delay but just saw post.
VanGTP5000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2017 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jim I PM'd you.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2017 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who ever buys this, once you get settled with all of the equipment, keep me informed on how much a complete kit would cost.
VanGTP5000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2017 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP

I hope your health has improved Jim!

Regards,
Van
PFF
System Bot
jim

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2017 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimSend a Private Message to jimEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Van-- I have good days and bad days--I'm on 10 LPM of oxygen 24 X 7 so not much I can do as for as any activity. I found some more photos to post but need to find a program that will reduce size so I can post. Will see what I can do tomorrow.
VanGTP5000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2017 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jim,

I am rooting for more good days for you than bad. I have a family member that has very limited lung capacity so I understand how hard it can be. Stay strong and just relax. You can use Microsoft Paint to resize your pics to post here. It's pretty easy. Let me know if you want my help.

Regards,
-Van
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post11-08-2017 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jim:
...I found some more photos to post but need to find a program that will reduce size so I can post. Will see what I can do tomorrow.

This is the image resizer that I have used for at least a dozen years. After installed, simple left click and it is about midway down in the little window.

https://imageresizer.codeplex.com/

Best with everything.
jim

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2017 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimSend a Private Message to jimEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Photos of the Fiberglass chop gun, the kit, the pump mounted on the factory cart with arms.

[This message has been edited by jim (edited 11-08-2017).]

jim

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2017 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimSend a Private Message to jimEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sure wishing someone would make an offer-- be a great Christmas gift for yourself and me !
jim

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2018 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimSend a Private Message to jimEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
4K now---
Pls share with anyone you think might want.
Also, I have a 1995 3800 SC engine, 115,000 miles with auto transmission I no longer need.
VanGTP5000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2018 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Somebody please buy this setup already so that I can purchase a deck lid with the quatrovalvole hood scoop

GLWS Jim. I hope you are hangin' in there.

-Van

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock