Checking the interest for performance part out on my '86 by Bridgetown
Started on: 06-20-2017 04:59 PM
Replies: 1 (198 views)
Last post by: PARAD0X on 06-20-2017 05:59 PM
Bridgetown

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2017 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have not found any serious interest in buying my car complete, lots of tire kickers, but nobody has even made a low-ball offer yet. I am considering parting the car out. This would be a 100% deconstruction of the car, every part on the car would be up for grabs. This car has many performance upgrades, and desirable/rare/custom parts.
I will probably try an auction listing for the car and if still doesn't sell, I'll start to strip the car, if there is enough intrest shown here.
Have a look through my thread and let me know (PM) if there is anything that you would be interested in buying. I will offer members here first dibs on everything, whatever is left over will go on ebay. I also have a stack of performance stuff not yet installed on the car. Thanks for looking.

See for sale thread here:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/075506.html
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
PARAD0X

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2017 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PARAD0XSend a Private Message to PARAD0XEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock