Started on: 05-28-2017 12:02 PM
Replies: 64 (4391 views)
Last post by: Raydar on 01-11-2021 09:54 AM
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2017 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is the "official" announcement that Fierowarehouse is no longer doing business with the public.

SageGlassWorks is now handling the fiberglass parts that Fierowarehouse offered.

I, (Sage = SageGlassWorks), have always been the one who made all the new fiberglass parts that Fierowarehouse handled and sold.

Nothing has changed except Doug, (Fierowarehouse owner/operator), is no longer involved with Fieros, fiero parts or anything having to do with Fiero's...at least at present.

There is no web site. Many PFF members have purchased parts from us (Fierowarehouse/SageGlassWorks) over the last nearly 20 years.

Everything that we ever made, is still available.

Any inquiries/orders should be directed to the SGW email: sgwfiberglass@gmail.com

If you have/had an order in with Doug, it would probably be a good idea to drop me a note at the above email, letting me know, so we can get your order/parts to you.

I have been in contact with several folks who I know had orders in, and most of them are ready to ship, but I need verification and to make arrangement for payment/shipping preferences.

Hope to continue providing quality parts for your Fiero in the future.

Thanks for looking...& HAGO!

[This message has been edited by Sage (edited 05-31-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2017 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
May I suggest that you post pictures here on the products that you manufacture and pricing. I believe at one time you made chin spoilers, an Indy spoiler , scoops and noses. Most people don't recall what Doug sold. What I am getting at is that to do business people need to know what you make and what you charge. If you are looking for a new product to make the Corvette C4 style light panel would be a good one. A forum member here has acquired the tooling for that piece but is not producing the panel. IMO, it was the best looking light panel made and if they are produced again they would be in demand..

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 05-28-2017).]

freedom0226

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2017 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for freedom0226Send a Private Message to freedom0226Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes please pics pics pics
Sage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2017 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It'll take me some time, as this is "hobby" status for me also. Doug has just found so many other ways to supplement his income, that he simply doesn't have time to devote to dealing with Fiero parts for very little return considering the time put in.

We all know the aftermarket for Fiero parts is very limited, therefore not very attractive to those looking to make "good" money on a regular basis.

Patience will be the key for me, and for those wanting what I make.

Though they are still owned by Doug, I have all the IRM molds at my disposal. They have been in my possession and under my "care" since they were collected from Jim Sutter of IRM in Maryland, some years ago. My outbuilding is where they were brought. I have made all the new fiberglass parts that were sold by Fiero Warehouse.

I understand there is a new set of members here, who may not even know who or what IRM was, and they would benefit from seeing pictures of what's available, but the majority of long time members here, are fairly familiar with what was made and sold by IRM and Fiero Warehouse. But I will try to post pics as I come up with them.

Dennis: that tail light panel is my personal favorite as well. Already have the mold from Twin Lakes Fieros to make the round light version of that panel. In fact, just shipped one a couple weeks ago, and am making another presently.

Have a set of IRM wide front fenders finished, sitting here waiting to be shipped, just working out the details with the customer.

Will be shipping two bolt on decklid spoilers first of the coming week. It's the one that kind of resembles the old first generation Camaro lip spoilers. There are pictures here on the forum of several members cars who've bought and installed them, as well as the original pics I posted when I first made the mold.

Some of the things that Fiero Warehouse offered did not come from IRM..or Twin Lakes.. or anywhere else.

I made the plugs, the molds and produced the parts.

The decklid spoilers are an example, another is the full panel side scoops, and both versions of the IMSA quarter panel scoops.

Then there's my design front chin spoiler, known as the "Sage" chin spoiler. Two different versions of that. Again, more than a couple members have bought and used both versions of that particular spoiler.

Point is, I've been doing this for a while now, and most of the more "popular" items have been displayed many times here by those who've bought and used them.

But I will still try to post pics as I can.

Thing is, I kind of have my hands full with daily living.

Won't go into detail, some already know. Making the parts is something I still enjoy doing, but it gets harder and harder to free up enough time to just produce the parts. That's why Doug and I partnered up in the first place. He was going to take the orders, deal with customers accept payment, do 95% of the shipping and basically do everything other than make the parts. That's the way it started out and the way it was for a number of years. It became increasingly harder and harder for Doug to devote enough time to do that end, till he just couldn't any longer. That's why I'm doing both ends now, but as I pointed out, my time is also limited, and having to deal with both ends and shipping is proving to be fairly "all consuming" as far as time goes.

Don't mean to be complaining, just trying to shed some light on the situation, hopefully creating some understanding from those who may be interested in parts in the future.

I could go on and on, but really not much point.

Change is the only constant in the universe.

Short version of the above.....I'll try to get some pics up once in a while!

Thanks for the input, it's appreciated.

HAGO!
wgpierce

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2017 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wgpierceSend a Private Message to wgpierceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great if you can post pics. As you say many have been around forever, but some of us who have, never paid attention so we still don't know what you have For example the chin spoiliers I've seen some but no idea whether they were yours or someone elses.

If you don't have the time to post them perhaps you could just collect some and send to a trusted member to post pics for you.

Thanks
Sage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2017 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's a couple pics...compliments of Gokart and others:

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/092108.html

Course, that's just the Sage chin spoiler, and only the "notched bottom" version.

The straight bottom version is the same top portion, but the bottom does not have the "notch" in it...it goes straight across.

HAGO!
Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2017 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm happy to see that you are continuing on. Doug always was, and is a good guy. You are as well.
I always enjoy seeing you (and Doug) at the meets and shaking your hand. I wish you well.
I'll be contacting you in the not-too-distant future for some goodies.

For those who are not familiar, here are some pics of the IMSA scoops and fastback whaletail.
Good stuff!

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2017 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Things couldn't be in better hands. Sage has always responded in a timely manner and been very helpful whenever i ordered or needed a question answered. Products immaculate. 👍
Villain

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2017 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VillainSend a Private Message to VillainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Villain (edited 05-29-2017).]

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2017 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got a set of +1" wing stands from Sage a while ago. Excellent quality.

Sage---Is the fiberglass info from the old Fierowarehouse site still valid? It had descriptions/pics of everything. Perhaps you could use that (in a better format) on your own website.
larafan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2017 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for larafanSend a Private Message to larafanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Full side scoops I got this year for my repaint. Great product!
PFF
System Bot
1fast2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2017 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1fast2m4Send a Private Message to 1fast2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Was Fierowearhouse the guy that made the front chin?
PARAD0X

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2017 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PARAD0XSend a Private Message to PARAD0XEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looks like some quality pieces, glad to see they'll still be available.

[This message has been edited by PARAD0X (edited 05-29-2017).]

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2017 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 05-29-2017).]

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2017 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

IMSA GT

10251 posts
Member since Aug 2007

Originally posted by Sage:

If you have/had an order in with Doug, it would probably be a good idea to drop me a note at the above email, letting me know, so we can get your order/parts to you.

I have been in contact with several folks who I know had orders in, and most of them are ready to ship, but I need verification and to make arrangement for payment/shipping preferences.

Hope to continue providing quality parts for your Fiero in the future.

Thanks for looking...& HAGO!

Yeah, I ordered another IMSA kit from you and haven't received it. Doug must have forgotten. Please send it out asap

Just kidding Tedd. I'm glad to see you keeping these parts available.
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2017 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[.

[This message has been edited by JimmyS (edited 05-29-2017).]

JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2017 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JimmyS

4666 posts
Member since Apr 2006

PARAD0X

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2017 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PARAD0XSend a Private Message to PARAD0XEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So basically Villain came into Sage's FS thread and started trying to poach sales for an item he's not even authorized to be selling on behalf of Fiero Fiberglass...? Yeah, that's a jerk move.
Villain

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2017 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VillainSend a Private Message to VillainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2017 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are a couple of pics of a couple of pieces that Sage makes.
"Camaro" style rear spoiler and the roof spoiler.

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 05-29-2017).]

JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2017 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PFF
System Bot
Villain

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2017 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VillainSend a Private Message to VillainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2017 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post05-29-2017 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been patiently going on and on for months now trying to purchase (2) rear spoilers from this outfit, Fierowarehouse. I asked if there was a discount for (2) and received an offer that I agreed to. I've been waiting for a LONG time for this to happen. I got sporadic responses, but that's ok. Along the way I prompted FW that I could make payment whenever. Was told the 1st was done and when the 2nd was completed I'd be invoiced by Paypal. This may have been 3 months by now, but I did finally receive a response that they were done and an invoice was forthcoming. A week later, no invoice. I emailed saying I was still ready. No reply. Another wk later another email that I was still ready. 2-1/2 weeks passed I got an email from a guy named Tedd saying he was taking over the shipment and was the maker of the parts. So I explained the details of the deal I agreed to as well as payment details. Tedd said he wanted a money order or bank check. I explained that the proposal Fierowarehouse made was to be through PayPal. He said he had to arrange shipping and would get back with me and would give PP a try. The sketchy communication and handing off of the business made me feel uncomfortable using something other than PP as agreed to. Tedd responded and said he had shipping figured out and wanted payment by bank check or money. Um, no, we already agreed for the PP approach. I said I'd even cover the fees since Tedd was picking up in mid-steam. He said he'd pay the fees. So last night while I was at a concert Tedd sent me a PayPal invoice. I made the payment this morning. I got an email that Tedd declined the payment without explanation within hours of receiving it. Odd chain of events that I have no explanation for. Perhaps there's an issue with PayPal? But no contact came with the refunded payment and no response to my emails. Maybe someone else contacted him for spoilers and he is now selling them to others? All I know is I went on and on over an agreement that FieroWarehouse offered me and which I accepted but looks like it won't be fulfilled after months of expectations now.

Someone on this site posted that FW was good to go but slow to respond so patience is needed. I believed that person and contacted FW, I have been patient with FW and with Tedd but I still have nothing even after receiving the invoice and paying it. Tedd, if there's a problem to explain this I never received an explanation. After the slammed lenses deal I went through, I just don't know about Fieros. So I'm posting this info in case others are making orders and making payments. If no explanation comes, I would think twice before telling people that the source is good to go. I have nothing to show for my effort of trying.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 05-29-2017).]

Sage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2017 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sourmash:
Sent you a rather lengthy email trying to outline and explain what happened with PP. It was just as much a surprise to me as it must have been to you, that the payment was sent back to you.

Definitely a WTF moment!

Not going to explain it again here, as I said, I did reply to your email with what explanation I have access to.

As I said in my note, if you want to forget the whole thing, that's ok...I understand. The two spoilers are sitting here in my dining room, boxed and ready to go to FedEx. I'm looking at the labels right in front of me. They are in front of me instead of on the box, because the original reason I was sending you an email, was to verify your shipping address and ask you if your payment had been returned to you.

As I also explained, the reason I wanted to use a bank check or money order, is because I am not familiar with PP enough to be comfortable with it. In time, I will become comfortable with it, and hopefully have no reservations about getting paid that way. Right now, it's NOT that way for me. Sorry for not being "up with technology", but as I've stated on several occasions, I've occupied myself with the production of the parts, not being a computer expert. I know it's child's play for most here...I know there are more than a few "IT" people, (whatever that is...), and I guess if a guy is going to be involved with "online sales", he should probably be familiar with how it works. Eventually, I hope to be, but at present, I'm a resin slinger.

Coming here and having to explain things is probably one of the reasons Doug decided he just doesn't have time for this anymore. I'm beginning to understand better with each passing moment!

Dealing with customers has never been my strong suit, so that's why our collaboration worked as well as it did for as long as it did. But realistically, why should Doug, or anybody for that matter, spend hours and hours, on the computer, the phone, building crates and boxes, buying shipping materials, traveling back and forth to the shipping facilities, for a few dollars, when that same time could be spent on something that returns thousands for the same time investment!? That's what it boiled down to for Doug. I get it now. I wish we could have got together to finalize these last few sales, as sourmash is not the only one who was left "hanging", but if everybody is patient, we'll get it all worked out.

Not a very good start to things, I'd say. Oh well...tomorrow's another day.

HAGO!

I didn't take answering a question about the other tail light panel as an "intrusion" on this thread, just answering a question.

It's fine. Glad somebody IS going to produce them again. As I said, it's probably my favorite of the aftermarkets available.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2017 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sage:

Coming here and having to explain things is probably one of the reasons Doug decided he just doesn't have time for this anymore. I'm beginning to understand better with each passing moment!

Dealing with customers has never been my strong suit, so that's why our collaboration worked as well as it did for as long as it did. But realistically, why should Doug, or anybody for that matter, spend hours and hours, on the computer, the phone, building crates and boxes, buying shipping materials, traveling back and forth to the shipping facilities, for a few dollars, when that same time could be spent on something that returns thousands for the same time investment!? That's what it boiled down to for Doug. I get it now. I wish we could have got together to finalize these last few sales, as sourmash is not the only one who was left "hanging", but if everybody is patient, we'll get it all worked out.

Not a very good start to things, I'd say. Oh well...tomorrow's another day.

People just don't realize how much effort goes into running a business like this. It can be very stressful at times but once you get down to a rhythm, it gets easier. I can help you with questions on paypal and how to set it all up to work straight from a website. I don't sell anything on here or ebay any longer. It all goes through the website. It takes a lot of effort and time to get it all set up but once it is set up, it pretty much runs itself. Except for making the parts, shipping the parts, answering emails. That stuff never goes away. LOL.

I sent you a PM with my phone number if you need help.
Cavvy09

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2017 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cavvy09Send a Private Message to Cavvy09Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
99% of people would rather use PayPal than physically send money, cause with PayPal, there is reassurance that they will get their product, or their hard earned money back. It is nothing personal against anyone, in today's world, just helps to have that reassurance. Good luck with the business by the way. Hope to be purchasing some items in near future.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-30-2017 06:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tedd, thanks for the explanation and I got the email after I signed off last night. You've only been involved in this for a couple of weeks now, so I don't feel you left me hanging, but do feel that Doug has. He has better avenues now, but still seems he dropped the ball in not completing what he committed to already. There's probably a reason for that, but it didn't help my transaction. I'm not out money, just a little frustration. Your communications have been faster and more in depth so I better understood where we were in the process. Getting up to speed has it's challenges and that's to be expected. Yes, I still like to have the spoilers and do understand what you're experiencing. When I sell on ebay or where ever it can be challenging to keep up with what ships where, who paid and when.
You have a good parts reputation according to a couple people posting here. I'm pretty new and after the slammed episode some of us experienced, I'm very cautious. Would like to resolve it if we can. Maybe this will end up as a positive for the business. Best regards,
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2017 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sourmash---Here's what I know about Sage. He's a good guy. He'd give you the shirt off his back. If there was a mistake or oversight, it HAD to have been an honest mistake. With Sage taking over everything, it can only get better. I'd trust him to hold my money while I waited on Fiero parts if it was needed.
Sage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2017 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sourmash and I are "working through" our "situation", and WILL get it resolved to everybody's satisfaction, albeit a very belated resolution....sh*t happens! I'm learning about the "other end" of the business.

Just want to thank everybody offering their support and encouragement, and really do foresee it "improving with age" (experience )

Just to set the record straight, Doug Kinney is one of the finest, most upstanding, dependable, righteous men I've ever known. NOBODY has ever treated me better or more fair than Doug.

The recent "problems" associated with ordering parts from Fiero Warehouse was partly due to my own lack of time to get the parts made. The rest was due to Doug's other obligations, which is what actually pays his mortgage and keeps the lights on. Can't fault a guy for trying to get ahead. Doug has. I wish him all the success in the world as he moves forward in all his other ventures. By the way, he DOES still own all the IRM molds, and will continue to share an interest in what happens with them, including parts being made from them. We haven't really sat down and talked about how to handle the molds/parts that I designed and made, including the molds to produce them, BUT made with materials that he provided. He simply does not have the time to take away from his "real" job/s! That's why this last set of parts got kind of stuck in "limbo".

Normally, when I got a truck load of parts finished, that he had taken the orders for, collected the payment for and would ship after taking possession of, we would meet up (we live about 3 hours apart) and he would collect the parts, I'd get paid, and he'd take it from there. He just simply doesn't have the time anymore. Perhaps if it paid better, it may have stayed/moved higher on the priority list, but even though it may seem like the parts sell for more than most want to pay, after expenses, there just isn't enough left to justify putting in the time.

I make the parts, because I like making things, and I learned how to make fiberglass things. Had Doug not bought out Jim Sutter of IRM, we may not be here discussing this. But he did and here we are.

Potential customers will just have to understand and accept the fact that I also have other obligations, higher priority responsibilities, that have to be fulfilled, and that this "enterprise" is really on a part time/hobby level basis. I don't have a fancy new shop, in fact it's just an old garage that's trying to fall down around itself, but the parts really don't care WHERE they are made, and neither do I. I could go on, but don't really see the point.

Those who'll understand, will, and those who won't....well..I guess I won't look for them to be future customers!

I've told folks for a few years now, "If you're in a hurry for it...don't order it from me." that's still gonna apply. I do the orders as they come in, and as I can take time away from my "have to" activities.

So there ya go. I should already be at the shop (it's about 7 miles from my house) but I'm here having done the chores I have to do every day, but now I'm at the keyboard, trying to create a "rapport" with PFF people, who incidentally, have made up about 50% of our past customer base. Doug ran ads in other places, and did have a web site up for many years. So believe it or not, we got orders from people with Fieros who'd never heard of PFF! I know..hard to imagine..but non-the-less true.

Hope everybody has a stellar day and will cut a little slack for an old school, retired guy, but a "newbie" in the business end of things. (I woulda said give me a little more rope...but well...you know how THAT usually ends! )

HAGO!

Sage
viperine

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2017 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Monkeyman:

sourmash---Here's what I know about Sage. He's a good guy. He'd give you the shirt off his back. If there was a mistake or oversight, it HAD to have been an honest mistake. With Sage taking over everything, it can only get better. I'd trust him to hold my money while I waited on Fiero parts if it was needed.

X2! Definitely worth the wait, no worries ever. Proud owner of the products (scoops, chin spoiler), and met Doug personally for my transaction. I have the same trust for Sage.
P.s.: I got dibs on the shirt!
PFF
System Bot
Sage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2017 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Little bit of an "update"...sourmash and I mashed out the details of our arrangement, and his decklid spoilers are on their way to him.

Other than that, I'm still picking up bits and pieces of how the "business end" of fiberglass parts works. Slow and steady is supposed to win the race!

Any future inquires about parts etc. should be sent to:

sgwfiberglass@gmail.com

A dedicated email that won't get cluttered with spam and personal junk, so it should be easier to keep track of everything...emphasis on should...

HAGO!
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2017 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For anyone who has any doubts or questions, Sage (Tedd) and FW (Doug) are both "class" acts.
I have known them both, literally, for years.

Regarding payments... I wouldn't hesitate to send either of them cash, up front, for anything I needed. You *will* get your stuff.
(I recognize that this is kind of "after the fact" by now, but it still was worth saying.)
thesameguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2017 02:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thesameguySend a Private Message to thesameguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

Here are a couple of pics of a couple of pieces that Sage makes.
"Camaro" style rear spoiler and the roof spoiler.

I had no idea those pieces existed - they look great!
da.slyboy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2017 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for da.slyboySend a Private Message to da.slyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If it helps, with pictures, the older version of the Fiero Warehouse website still works.

http://www.oocities.org/fie...fiberglassparts.html

Many of the links with pictures of product samples are still available.

Communication with Sage has been consistent . He has been working hard at creating some IMSA ribbed panels for me before the decision to create SGW. Never have been worried about not receiving them. But he does make to order and is no Amazon Prime , so plan according when ordering.
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2017 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lip spoiler and quarter scoops. Thanks for what you do for us, and i'd also love to see that Corvette rear light panel. I'd buy one. Looking to pick up the roof spoiler soon.

Rob

------------------

88 Coupe, CJB #95, LS376, F40 and a GT clip
88 GT "Daily Driver" w/ SIII 3800 NA

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-02-2017 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got my (2) deck lid spoilers today and they look very nice. They were well packaged and shipped quickly after payment. I'm confident they will fit properly though I haven't got a car nearby to test fit on. Thank you for the follow-through, Sage. I feel confident that Sage is an honest and conscientious person to deal with. He gave no excuses and no deflection when we encountered light stumbles. Best of luck, Sage in your continued endeavors.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2017 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

I got my (2) deck lid spoilers today...

da.slyboy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2017 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for da.slyboySend a Private Message to da.slyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received my IMSA ribbed side panels that Sage has been working on for me the last few months and they are works for art. Quality is an absolute 10, and was packaged very well. I think you are getting this business thing down Sage.
PARAD0X

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2017 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PARAD0XSend a Private Message to PARAD0XEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Sage,

What part of the country are you in?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay