Flaired/Scoop Rocker Panels by goforspeed
Started on: 05-24-2017 02:01 PM
Replies: 8 (484 views)
Last post by: babyboy761 on 05-28-2017 11:42 AM
goforspeed

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2017 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for goforspeedSend a Private Message to goforspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have seen a few different flaired "lower" rocker panels and brake cooling scoop with a sort of Ferrari 355 look, but have not come across anyone who sells them. Perhaps these are uniquely made as one-offs by individuals. Thought it might be worth asking if anyone knows of someone who makes or has the lower rocker panels (not the side quarter panel scoops-have those) like these for sale?

Thank you for any responses and best regards,
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
CrazyDragn

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2017 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie sells them, go to his website v8archie

------------------
Notchie to Fast Back Conversion

After Market Steering Wheel Conversion

goforspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2017 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for goforspeedSend a Private Message to goforspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for the reply.

I had come across V8Archie's rocker panel (Image 1), but it is not what I had in mind as I have similar quarter panel scoops. Actually looking for more the lower rocker similar to the Ferrari 355 shown in Image 2.

Image 1 (V* Archie Rocker Panel):

Image 2 (Ferrari 355 Style Rocker Panel):

Thank you,
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2017 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those were made, as well as the entire body kit, by Deitmar Rohm who used to be on here. He used to sell to the U.S and then decided it was too expensive.

These are what he used to make:

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 05-24-2017).]

goforspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2017 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for goforspeedSend a Private Message to goforspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is precisely what I was looking for and it unfortunately sounds like it is no longer available.
Thank you for the information.
CrazyDragn

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2017 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you could use a universal side skirt and make your own opening in it to match what you were looking for

here is the link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/78-...AOSwGYVXAqGz&vxp=mtr
Bozzie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2017 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BozzieSend a Private Message to BozzieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have the side scoups and lower ground effects from him. Was one of the last guys to receive his efx's. I'll let them go for 1k $

Boz
goforspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2017 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for goforspeedSend a Private Message to goforspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for the suggestion on using a universal and modifying the part. I also appreciate the offer made to buy an original set for $1,000.
As I have the Aussie scoops already and only really need the lower rocker, the GT original rockers may suffice with some plastic mold work and modification or perhaps incorporate an actual Ferrari rocker into the Fiero rocker as a hybrid.

Best Regards,
babyboy761

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2017 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for babyboy761Send a Private Message to babyboy761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bozzie you have a PM..

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock