Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Need an SD4? - NASCAR built Goodys Dash Series - Pole Award @ Daytona SD4 - All of it

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Need an SD4? - NASCAR built Goodys Dash Series - Pole Award @ Daytona SD4 - All of it by jagojay
Started on: 05-22-2017 04:01 PM
Replies: 3 (629 views)
Last post by: jagojay on 05-26-2017 01:49 PM
jagojay

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2017 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jagojaySend a Private Message to jagojayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I feel the SD4 is Fiero related since we all do swaps, but the car itself is a sunfire. Given the engine I decided the SD4 would probably be more Fiero related.

I live in Wilkes County, NC. Need it gone to reclaim my carport. Between piling bills, disability, flaky buyers who I could and probably should take to small claims court, and having no spare time to work on it is going for a low low price of $2,000 if you buy it before this weekend! After that it goes back to $3,500.

Delivery is negotiable but only if we work something out soon... Otherwise you're on your own there.

This includes everything in the pictures - 2 quick swap rears 2 other rears, all the gear sets pictured, fuel cell, extinguisher, car itself, and the all important SD4 engine which has a Pole Award sticker on it from placing pole at Daytona

I will entertain nothing but cash or cash + motorcycle. (motorcycle alone wont get it unless its a damn good one, in which case I probably shouldn't be riding it)

Imgur folder for this car

[This message has been edited by jagojay (edited 05-22-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
edfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2017 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for edfieroSend a Private Message to edfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you know the history of the engine or what its got inside?
When was it built? Who was the builder?
is the block roller bearings or traditional cam bearing. 3 or 5?
What kind of rockers? What cam?
Those headers look like they've seen better days. Is that surface only, or are they not long for this world?
jagojay

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2017 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jagojaySend a Private Message to jagojayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm pretty sure thats just surface rust, I have a whole extra exhaust with it as well, including headers. I can take close pictures of them if you like. As far as the car goes...

http://racersreunion.com/ro...nie-trout-8505283148

Picture of the car in 98, as far as who built it etc etc I'll look for all the markings I can find as soon as I can.

As far as I can tell anything with rust, I'm pretty sure isn't rusted all the way through and can be smoothed out - it doesn't get a lot of contact with water (especially in the engine bay)

Just tell me what you want a picture of and I'll try to get it done before work tomorrow

jagojay

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2017 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jagojaySend a Private Message to jagojayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today only - trying to avoid utilities getting shut off and making my Dr. appointment.

$500 down payment for reserving it and $500 upon pick up - that includes the 4 differentials - 2 of them quick swaps, 10 wheels, 4 other type of wheels, The old NASCAR tires on it, new set of tires, extra exhaust headers, and in fact exhaust system (minus muffler and cats of course since it didn't have any attached [there is a muffler in the char though, passenger side), all guages, the SD4 that ran against the V6's when they started letting them compete against each other, all the gear sets I have with it, the fuel cell (unknown condition), fast fill mount and the fill itself found.

Only thing is I need that down payment today or it's too late for me. Its been listed on here only a short while, but for sale locally for a while and I've had several verbal contracts broken, one of which by a member here - I just don't have the time to pursue a small claims court case.

Is there anyone who would go for this at all? Easy resell with some wiring, elbow grease, and mechanical know how - but between work, my physical, and mental disabilities, and the doctors I don't have the time to do anything with it seeing as I have houses that need renovating to. I wish I didn't have to drop the price this low, and was secretly hoping that my disability check this week would carry me through, but no go on that =\

So, were talking $500 down today, I throw down some paper, write up a contract with witnesses (hopefully a notary if you get to me fast enough) and get a copy of that to you - that is a verbal, email documented, and paper documented agreement that I will keep it in the same condition it's in and covered up, and then when you pick it up the other $500 would be due - you walk away with the car for $1k clear and free... If my utilities get shut down before we can make a deal then unfortunately I'll have to hold on to it for a project since I wont be able to do anything electrical in the houses and would have to buy older nails guns and stuff =\ just more expenses.

Let me know 336-981-7202 or 336-696-8230

Huge thanks in advance, and I am making this offer local to car enthusiasts door by door so I expect it will be gone, just a matter of time.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock