WTB: Digital Dash Cluster by SmokeJaguar
Started on: 05-21-2017 04:50 PM
Replies: 3 (322 views)
Last post by: SmokeJaguar on 05-29-2017 02:16 AM
SmokeJaguar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2017 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SmokeJaguarSend a Private Message to SmokeJaguarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
****EDIT****
Found a unit on eBay for a cool hundred bucks off of a z24 Cavalier. Thanks for the replies!

****/EDIT***

Been looking around for a few days trying to find a Sunbird/Cavalier digital dash to convert over. Too old for most of the salvage yards out here (1997+ mostly) and was wondering if anyone had anything kicking around. Hell, on the rare chance someone has an AEX kicking around, that would be awesome as well. Not counting on that however, they seem to have been pretty rare in general.

I am willing to work with ones that need repair, as long as it's not totally trashed. Me and soldering irons go together quite well.

-Thanks For Looking

[This message has been edited by SmokeJaguar (edited 06-28-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
SmokeJaguar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2017 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SmokeJaguarSend a Private Message to SmokeJaguarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump to the top for another go.
fierogtx

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2017 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i have 3 but i pay a high price because its harder to find and one dont want to illuminate when i test it
SmokeJaguar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2017 02:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SmokeJaguarSend a Private Message to SmokeJaguarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Even a dead unit holds a lot of potential for me. Asides from just installing it, I am going to try and reverse engineer and modify the thing. I have a bit of experience making custom PCBs as well as messing with creating custom display elements, light guides and so forth. If you would be willing to part with a broken one even, I would be very interested.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock