Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Parting out 86 GT Auto in Pittsburgh, PA (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Parting out 86 GT Auto in Pittsburgh, PA by viperine
Started on: 05-20-2017 10:54 AM
Replies: 81 (1652 views)
Last post by: vette7584 on 12-24-2017 01:46 PM
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2017 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sunroof latch worked perfectly! I am in need of a couple of other small parts:

1) Ash tray doors, does not matter of the door "wings" are broken, if the pieces are all still there with the little springs.
2) Electric Trunk Popper solenoid. (The cylindrical part that pulls the latch to open the trunk when power is applied)
3) Trunk lock assembly, with the key, and the rod with the "s" shape on the end. (I have the black plastic cover part)

Let me know if you have all, any or none of these. Thanks!
IP: Logged
viperine

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2017 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kitskaboodle:

Looking for the coil heat shield. Prefer not bent up or rusted/corroded.
Thanks, Kit

Appears to be in very good shape, will need to verify it isn't​ bent, $20 shipped
viperine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2017 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

viperine

1401 posts
Member since Feb 2015

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

1) Ash tray doors, does not matter of the door "wings" are broken, if the pieces are all still there with the little springs.
2) Electric Trunk Popper solenoid. (The cylindrical part that pulls the latch to open the trunk when power is applied)
3) Trunk lock assembly, with the key, and the rod with the "s" shape on the end. (I have the black plastic cover part)

I do have all of these. I need to inspect the ashtray doors a little closer but I believe they are fully intact, just discolored.
$55 shipped, let me know.
Division006

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2017 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Division006Send a Private Message to Division006Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for both side drip rails

All the bulb sockets in rear etc

Lug nut covers

Visor mirror

Alternator cooling tube thingy

Coil cooling thingy

[This message has been edited by Division006 (edited 06-25-2017).]

viperine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2017 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Unable to ship the drip rails as of yet. Perhaps as I learn the quirks of shipping, I may consider it.

The tail light harness is pending sale.

I may have the majority of the lug covers, though not all.

Visor mirrors often break upon removal, I can sell you a poor condition sunvisor and you may attempt removal of an intact vanity mirror at your own risk.

Both cooling tubes are available. Will do the available items for $35 shipped.

Originally posted by Division006:

Looking for both side drip rails

All the bulb sockets in rear etc

Lug nut covers

Visor mirror

Alternator cooling tube thingy

Coil cooling thingy

viperine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2017 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

viperine

1401 posts
Member since Feb 2015
Managed to inspect the console plate and ashtray doors. Nothing broken as it pertains to the doors, just in dire need of restoration for color.
I am sending you the shift plate if you are interested in the purchase. I've broken ashtray doors once before and I do not like attempting.

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2017 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interested in the driver and passenger side door molding. You still have?
viperine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2017 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spadesluck:

Interested in the driver and passenger side door molding. You still have?

Which moulding are you looking for? The black belt trim, or the ground effect trim?
Spadesluck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2017 04:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by viperine:

Which moulding are you looking for? The black belt trim, or the ground effect trim?

Belt line that goes through the outside middle of the door.
viperine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2017 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A little unsure on what shipping might cost, considering the length, so $45 shipped for the set.

Originally posted by Spadesluck:

Belt line that goes through the outside middle of the door.

oldsoandso

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2017 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for oldsoandsoSend a Private Message to oldsoandsoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
is the dash available?
PFF
System Bot
viperine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2017 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by oldsoandso:

is the dash available?

The dash has been pulled and is available, but only for local pickup.
viperine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2017 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump to update, willing to trade parts for an NES Classic. If you have one available locally, I'll do my best to make it worth your while! New unit preferred, will consider used. If you live in a smaller town, local retailers may still have them at the retail MSRP.

Figured it's worth a try
chrstnrockr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2017 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrstnrockrSend a Private Message to chrstnrockrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
interested in both drip rail mouldings if this is the metal trim that goes around the sail windows.
larafan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2017 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for larafanSend a Private Message to larafanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You h a PM.
Spadesluck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2017 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No longer need the molding, but I am looking for both interior rear quarter panels if they are not damaged. Also want driver side kick panel, again if it is not damaged.
handymanpat

Feedback score:    (48)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2017 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What about the steering wheel? Is that available and how much for that?
Thanks Pat

------------------
pat moody

viperine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2017 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, folks, work has overwhelmed me to the point where I hardly even get to glance at the forums.
A steering wheel is available, in need of recovering, and the column trim has a small (likely a very easily repaired) nick in it. $75 plus shipping. Basically core value. I wish I could go cheaper, but I am in need of recovery service on two of my existing steering wheels and this is the value of this core to me.

I am hoping my day job will afford me some time to dismantle the parts car further before winter really hits. Thanks to those of you who have been patient with me!

Fiero Vice

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-03-2017 04:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since you live near me, I can pick up the parts.

I might be interested in front hood and both side drip rails.

Maybe I might be interested in other few things as well since you're local.

What are the prices? PM me.

Thanks.
viperine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2017 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The hood has minor damage at the headlight door openings from a previous owner's attempt to install some whacky idea of LED bulbs that were to shine through the hood without headlight doors

The drip rails are available, with a ding or two along with a coat of thick repaint. $40 for the pair.

Sending a PM as well.

Originally posted by Fiero Vice:

Since you live near me, I can pick up the parts.

I might be interested in front hood and both side drip rails.

Maybe I might be interested in other few things as well since you're local.

What are the prices? PM me.

Thanks.

FastOwen2XLL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2017 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastOwen2XLLSend a Private Message to FastOwen2XLLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interested in the performance sound sub enclosure. Do not need amp, wiring, or overhead console, if you are willing to seperate.

Thanks!
PFF
System Bot
timenewton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2017 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timenewtonSend a Private Message to timenewtonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have the side markers still?
viperine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2017 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FastOwen2XLL:

Interested in the performance sound sub enclosure. Do not need amp, wiring, or overhead console, if you are willing to seperate.

Thanks!

Unfortunately I am not willing to separate these, the complete package is available for $200.
viperine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2017 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

viperine

1401 posts
Member since Feb 2015

Originally posted by timenewton:

Have the side markers still?

These are mostly in rough shape. Will have to inspect closer but I seem to recall at least one of the rears is broken, the fronts are usable if memory serves me.
GMann20

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2017 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GMann20Send a Private Message to GMann20Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Door Pockets if they are in good shape?
Thanks
Gary Mann

------------------
G L Mann Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

GMann20

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2017 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GMann20Send a Private Message to GMann20Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

GMann20

129 posts
Member since Feb 2017
garymann@hotmail.com
Sorry forgot to add this info.
Door Pockets request
73162 Price?

------------------
G L Mann Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Larryinkc

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2017 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LarryinkcSend a Private Message to LarryinkcEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
MalleableList

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2017 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MalleableListSend a Private Message to MalleableListEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is the driver side headlight still in one piece? I need the bracket that actually holds the headlight, one of the arms broke off on mine
viperine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2017 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MalleableList:

Is the driver side headlight still in one piece? I need the bracket that actually holds the headlight, one of the arms broke off on mine

The parts car headlights are entirely missing.
I may have this bracket from other headlight assemblies though. Can you provide a picture to clarify the part you need?
MalleableList

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2017 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MalleableListSend a Private Message to MalleableListEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
straws

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2017 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for strawsSend a Private Message to strawsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MalleableList not sure what your post means,.

[This message has been edited by straws (edited 11-23-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
jetfighterv

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-01-2017 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetfightervSend a Private Message to jetfightervEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
do you still have front passengers side marker and how much.
viperine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2017 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jetfighterv:

do you still have front passengers side marker and how much.

I believe it's in poor shape. I will double check tomorrow, as I finally have free time, for once.
jetfighterv

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-02-2017 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetfightervSend a Private Message to jetfightervEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm me a pic as long as its not busted ill take it
viperine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2017 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jetfighterv:

pm me a pic as long as its not busted ill take it

Overspray and the Amber portion is very faded.
jetfighterv

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-02-2017 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetfightervSend a Private Message to jetfightervEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thats fine sent you a pm
oldsoandso

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2017 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for oldsoandsoSend a Private Message to oldsoandsoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
are the door pockets still available?
viperine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2017 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by oldsoandso:

are the door pockets still available?

GMann has dibs on these, as I have dropped the ball in disassembling some things.
I do have a second set available, I will need to assess their condition. PM me if interested, but I am still slow to get parts out. I apologize to those in waiting!
freedom0226

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2017 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for freedom0226Send a Private Message to freedom0226Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
need the right hand front marker light. the smooth one that's longer. I have an 85GT which is the ribbed short style. Also the 3rd gauge pod and the window switch on the driver side ( not the whole tab just the actual switch ) . shipping to 90745 . will send pm also
Curtisk1060

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2017 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Curtisk1060Send a Private Message to Curtisk1060Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would you have the right front wheelwell that is not broken available. It needs to have all of the mounting tabs in place?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock