1988 GT T-top for sale by railshot
Started on: 05-17-2017 09:10 AM
Replies: 10 (911 views)
Last post by: railshot on 05-29-2017 02:04 PM
railshot

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2017 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Edited 5/29/2017
I just told my wife that I had someone seriously interested in buying the T-top, and she almost began to cry and told me I must keep it.
She truly loves this one I guess, so it will no longer be for sale.

I truly do apologize to anyone that may have had an interest in purchasing it, and if I can help in any way to find someone another Fiero, I am available to assist with the searching.

railshot..
Dave

[This message has been edited by railshot (edited 05-29-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2017 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No longer for sale per my wife's request.

[This message has been edited by railshot (edited 05-29-2017).]

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2017 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The exhaust tips are like that on a lot of Fieros. Yes, it bugs me, too. I suspect it isn't damage.
Fiero Vice

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-19-2017 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A nice looking fastback !

Whoever gets it will get a bargain deal and a nice seller to work with !
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2017 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

The exhaust tips are like that on a lot of Fieros. Yes, it bugs me, too. I suspect it isn't damage.

I wish that was the case, but they truly are bent where they make the turn to go into the muffler,
My original ones are in very nice shape, so if the weather cooperates they will be going on this weekend.

Originally posted by Fiero Vice:

A nice looking fastback !

Whoever gets it will get a bargain deal and a nice seller to work with !

Thank you for the kind words Fiero Vice.

It will be a good deal for someone, and I treat people as I would want to be treated.
Up front and honest about everything, and if I am not sure of something, I will admit it and find out.

I will not be bumping this for any reason, so this will be my last post here in the mall unless someone asks me a direct question about it.
Like I said originally, I do not "need" two GT''s, but don't really mind it, so if someone is looking, here one is.

Edit to my edit:
I will not be listing this anywhere else but here, so it will be available only through PFF.
I still have plans for it, and will continue on with them as time and motivation allows.

My priority will be the other GT, so this one is truly a "project" car for me from now on.
I have it safely tucked away in the garage out of the elements and think it is happy for that.

It drives great, and I just may bring it to The Dells on the 3rd of June, so if anyone is wanting to see it in person, let me know and I will drive this one up there instead of the new one.

Otherwise it will only be driven when the weather is right, and the T-tops can come out.... or the mood hits me.

[This message has been edited by railshot (edited 05-19-2017).]

handymanpat

Feedback score:    (48)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2017 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That sure is a nice looking car!
Good luck with the sale!
Pat
Nextel dude

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2017 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nextel dudeSend a Private Message to Nextel dudeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I thought to myself after reading this thread if that car is within 12 hours driving of Baltimore I am interested. Mapquest says it is 12 hours and 1 minute away. Damn mapquest.

Just curious where is the closest airport to you?
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2017 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nextel dude:

I thought to myself after reading this thread if that car is within 12 hours driving of Baltimore I am interested. Mapquest says it is 12 hours and 1 minute away. Damn mapquest.

Just curious where is the closest airport to you?

Milwaukee is around 1 hour to the airport from me.

handymanpat

Feedback score:    (48)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2017 07:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be up there to say hi and maybe see the car in person in a month and a half or two months if you still have it. I am sure it will be gone long before then.
That is a nice looking and well taken care of car!
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2017 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nextel dude:

Mapquest, I think, also assumes that you are going to go the speed limit.

When I see that, I see "time to beat".

Nice car. Good thing I'm not closer.
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2017 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No longer for sale per my wife's request.
See edit in first post please!
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock