Selling my '87 Fiero--33k miles--asking $6k obo by go_home_red
Started on: 05-15-2017 11:11 PM
Replies: 14 (699 views)
Last post by: go_home_red on 06-14-2017 05:18 PM
go_home_red

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2017 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for go_home_redSend a Private Message to go_home_redEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's time to sell my '87 Fiero. Here is one of my Craigslist ads for it:

https://omaha.craigslist.org/cto/6125474680.html

It has T-tops and has less than 33K miles. It was hit a couple of years ago, but the damage was professionally repaired. It's in fantastic shape, but we just don't drive it enough anymore--so it's time for it to go to its next owner. The car is located in Norfolk, Nebraska, and is ready to drive anywhere.

I'm asking $6,000 or best offer. Don't be afraid to offend me with an offer via PM--I'm a friendly person. :-)

[This message has been edited by go_home_red (edited 05-15-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
USMUCL

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2017 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for USMUCLSend a Private Message to USMUCLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's a very fair asking price for a 87 V6 aero-notchback with T-tops and the low mileage. IMO.

I paid $7500 for my 86 V6 with 10k miles. None of the accident or paint issues you mention with yours, but no T-tops either.

Do you mention the accident because it appears on Carfax?

[This message has been edited by USMUCL (edited 05-16-2017).]

go_home_red

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2017 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for go_home_redSend a Private Message to go_home_redEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not really sure if it shows up on Carfax. I would imagine that it does, as the other driver's insurance paid and there was a police report. I just don't want someone to come look at the car and be disappointed to find out that it was hit once. The photos really show how nice it is, though.

I hope $6k is a fair price--we'll see what the market says! :-)
go_home_red

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2017 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for go_home_redSend a Private Message to go_home_redEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump with photos. Big, pretty photos. :-)

go_home_red

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2017 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for go_home_redSend a Private Message to go_home_redEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Photos of right side of car (engine compartment, door, T-top area, hood) as requested via p.m.

busa_powered

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2017 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for busa_poweredSend a Private Message to busa_poweredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Someone steal the antenna?
go_home_red

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2017 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for go_home_redSend a Private Message to go_home_redEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by busa_powered:

Someone steal the antenna?

Nice catch. :-) I usually have a cover on the car, and there's no hole for the antenna. So I just took the antenna off.
go_home_red

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2017 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for go_home_redSend a Private Message to go_home_redEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

go_home_red

163 posts
Member since Jan 2006
Photos from the underside of the car.

go_home_red

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2017 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for go_home_redSend a Private Message to go_home_redEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump and price update. Anyone interested at $4,500?
USMUCL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2017 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for USMUCLSend a Private Message to USMUCLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Was the speedo changed out, or did they come with 120s in the nonGTs in 87?
wgpierce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2017 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wgpierceSend a Private Message to wgpierceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those gauges would be standard on an SE V6.
PFF
System Bot
go_home_red

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2017 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for go_home_redSend a Private Message to go_home_redEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My 85 SE had the 85 mph speedometer. Not sure if Pontiac switched to the 120 in 86 or 87, but these are the stock gauges.
USMUCL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2017 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for USMUCLSend a Private Message to USMUCLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay, I know the non-GT in '86 had the 85 MPH, even the V6 with the aux gauges.

I knew that the GTs from 86-88, as well as the 88 Formulas, had the 120 speedo. If the 87 non-GT V6 had the 120, that is an interesting bit of info. Would be a one-year factoid since there were no 88s that had the V6 other than the GT and the Formula.

Thanks for the info. I think you have an excellent car for sale at an excellent price.

[This message has been edited by USMUCL (edited 06-03-2017).]

go_home_red

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2017 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for go_home_redSend a Private Message to go_home_redEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by USMUCL:

Thanks for the info. I think you have an excellent car for sale at an excellent price.

Thank you! I hope it goes to someone who will enjoy it.
go_home_red

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2017 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for go_home_redSend a Private Message to go_home_redEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One more bump. Asking $4,500, offers are welcome!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock