Started on: 05-13-2017 12:44 PM
Replies: 19 (1146 views)
Last post by: Monkeyman on 06-03-2017 08:38 AM
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2017 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
'87 GT with factory 5 speed/Spec3+ clutch/3800 n/a. Hardtop. Silver w/gray interior. Stock wheels with excellent Cooper tires.

Needs paint and an A/C compressor. Very slight miss in cyl 6. Hardly noticable unless you're deep into the loud pedal. It's not the plug wire (no fancy fireworks when sprayed). Since it's so slight, I'm guessing (and it's JUST a guess) it's a slightly fouled plug. I'm not messing with it. Price will reflect this.

Toms Partial GT (digital) gauges. Brand new Sage 3" (stock + 1") wing stands. Aftermarket CD/USB radio with new(ish) speakers. (It will make your ears bleed and it's clear.) USB port is mounted where the lighter used to be (USB power port is located under the dash). Also in the same location is a Homelink module. Auto dimming mirror with compass and outside temp. New trunk gasket. New(er) door gaskets. Drivers door needs a hinge rebuilt (door still closes tight). Have an RD kit (including the spring tool). FS ABS headliner (needs recovered). Have RD front speaker cover cloth with a 2nd pair of speaker grills (what's on there is good). Dash has some cracks. Leather wrapped shifter knob, leather shifter boot, short shifter (all RD). Brand new (2 weeks old) battery. RD single decklid strut. ALL new front brakes (calipers, hubs, rotors, pads) last year. NO phantom wipe! Brand new pulse board, wiper stalk and wiper switch (inside the column). Tail lights have the typical delamination. The drivers side has some minor cracks. If I remember anything else, I'll add it. V8 Archies front battery box and a complete set of battery cables from a GM (with the battery under the rear seat...these are long enough.). Also, spare wing and any misc parts I have.

Mileage unknown. I think the odometer showed 168k when I bought it, PO said the motor (out of a 2000 Bonneville) had under 90k and the body had around 120k but I've replaced the cluster a couple of times since I bought it.

I've owned it 2 years and probably haven't put 500 miles on it. I just don't drive it. I'm looking to upgrade my truck and I'm paying on the Fiero so it needs to go. I'll put it on CL for $1900. I'll sell it to a PFF'er for what I owe ($1650). Registration is due next week. If money changes hands before then, I'll knock $50 off. I'll buy Cliff $50 worth of beer if a PFF member buys her.

I'll post some more pics tomorrow. It's WAY past my bedtime now.

http://imgur.com/a/LOd1c

(I can't get the pic to load right. The link works.)

SOLD! Congratulations, modemeagle2!

[This message has been edited by Monkeyman (edited 06-06-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2017 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
$1500 will take it. I can't go any less as I owe MORE. This is project pricing (and it's NOT a project). I bought a new(er) truck/crossover/SUV and can't really afford 2 payments.

I'll try to take pics or a vid tomorrow if it's not raining.

This needs to go NOW.
rice.1

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2017 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rice.1Send a Private Message to rice.1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ugh! If I didn't have my 85 that I need to get rid of, I'd be on it. I'll trade ya? Haha. Good luck with the sale.
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2017 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rice.1:

Ugh! If I didn't have my 85 that I need to get rid of, I'd be on it. I'll trade ya? Haha. Good luck with the sale.

I've been into Fieros since the beginning (and on PFF almost since the beginning). I love 'em. I'm just getting too old and out of shape to own one any longer. This will be my loss and someone elses gain.
rice.1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2017 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rice.1Send a Private Message to rice.1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like it'd be a great deal. I have 2, in the middle of a swap on my 87 GT, and an 85 SE I bought a couple years ago. I don't drive my 85 enough to justify keeping it any longer.
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2017 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump --- This has GOT to go!
rice.1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2017 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rice.1Send a Private Message to rice.1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ugh, I just want to cry... Someone buy my '85 so I can get this!! lol
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2017 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some crappy pics and a couple videos. (Bear in mind that I was doing this after being @ work for 2 days straight.)

Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2017 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Monkeyman

15809 posts
Member since Nov 1999

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2017 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good thing (for me) that I'm not closer. That's a really good price for what you're selling.

GLWS!
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2017 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sometimes I wish I owned a truck so that I could pickup good deals like this one but shipping it to Buffalo, NY would ruin it for me. Darn. I really hope you sell it soon!
PFF
System Bot
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2017 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At some point, I hope to buy a house. Could be tomorrow, could be next year. When I do, I'll probably part it out since I'll have room to store the parts then. (Everyone knows parts are generally worth more than a whole car.) Still rather get rid of it now. Tired of making payments, paying for insurance and fighting with the neighbors about on street parking.
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2017 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT
modemeagle2

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2017 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for modemeagle2Send a Private Message to modemeagle2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 257
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2017 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump!

I am a little surprised that this hasn't sold yet. It is a $1500 fastback GT and it is a $1500 3800 swapped Fiero.
American Exotic

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2017 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for American ExoticSend a Private Message to American ExoticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2017 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's the prospective buying order: FieroMontreal, modemeagle1 & American Exotic. FM has until Friday to decide. If these fall through, I'll keep everyone in the loop. Like fieroguru said, it's a $1500 fastback GT and a $1500 3800 swapped Fiero. If someone wants a perfect show car, expect to pay WAY more.
Lgnbrry09

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2017 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lgnbrry09Send a Private Message to Lgnbrry09Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interested in 3800 swap
hoddy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2017 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hoddySend a Private Message to hoddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If this was an auto it would be in a shipping container already lol
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2017 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hoddy:

If this was an auto it would be in a shipping container already lol

It IS an auto......an automobile.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock