87 Notchie for sale by MayhemWinters
Started on: 04-22-2017 12:34 PM
Replies: 2 (176 views)
Last post by: MayhemWinters on 04-22-2017 02:30 PM
MayhemWinters

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2017 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MayhemWintersSend a Private Message to MayhemWintersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE: My Fiero is now fixed and I can't part with it. So it is no longer for sale

--------------------------------------------

For sale is my 87 Fiero SE Notchback.

-It is Black
-5 Speed
-2.8 motor
-New brakes last year
-New Cat last year
-New water pump 2 years ago
-New plugs, wires, tune up 2 years ago
-New tires 2 years ago
-New brighter headlights
-Aftermarket radio
-Aftermarket security

Also included in sale will be:
-Spoiler, with stands, but no gaskets
-New never used Flowtech Afterburner muffler
-4 feet of 2 inch exhaust pipe
-4 2.5 inch to 2 inch exhaust reducers
-Used stock headlights

Now for the bad...
Car ran and drove fine, but there was a slow leak in clutch master cylinder. Got a new one and changed it out, but I've had nothing but trouble trying to bleed it. Have worked on it off and on for a week and still not bled. Went out this morning and now car won't start, won't crank. It just ran yesterday, I don't know why it won't now. I'm not really set up to do a lot of tinkering on cars where I live and at this point I'm just tired of messing with it.
It is my only form of transportation, so I've been stuck for a while now. It doesn't need a major fix, just someone with more knowledge than me to bleed it and maybe bypass the clutch safety switch or get another one if they are still around. Or better yet, use this car for a swap and put in a 3800SC. I had hoped to do a swap myself one day.

So make me an offer, I need enough to secure another form of transportation or put a down payment on something.
I don't have a computer so I can't post pics, but I can email or text pics to anyone interested.

Thanks, and have a great day.

[This message has been edited by MayhemWinters (edited 05-01-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
2nasti

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2017 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2nastiSend a Private Message to 2nastiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I have seen you driving around in this. Shoot me a me with the location, and I will stop by and check it out. Thinking of a second.

Al
MayhemWinters

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2017 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MayhemWintersSend a Private Message to MayhemWintersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2nasti:

I think I have seen you driving around in this. Shoot me a me with the location, and I will stop by and check it out. Thinking of a second.

Al

You have a PM.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock