86 SE Bristol PA by erniehawk
Started on: 04-22-2017 11:41 AM
Replies: 1 (157 views)
Last post by: erniehawk on 04-24-2017 12:31 PM
erniehawk

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2017 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for erniehawkSend a Private Message to erniehawkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1986 SE
$4,800
Bristol, PA

1986 SE $4800.00, Bristol PA (only driven well under 1000 miles a year) "want to sell" (don't need to sell) to a Fiero lover with a garage! PA inspection good until 3/18 Over $8K into her since I've owned her.

Radial T/As 215 60 front, 225 60 rear on 15" lace wheels. Ocelot exhaust, New Cat (about a year now)
Water pump about 3 years ago, Alt, about 4 years old. Parking brake works! FS rear calipers. Oversize booster and new master cylinder. SS braided brake lines. 2nd Gen headlight motors, relay and harness installed 3/17

Jasper Reman 2.8 installed (when she had 104,000 on the OD 167,000 Now on the od (barely broken in)
Rodney's clutch slave, thermostat and temp switch,

Interior. see pics.. was near perfect, now.. it's just ok. (see list of parts that go with the sale.)

Ram HD clutch and new flywheel cast lever, billet fork arm when engine was installed.
5 speed Isuzu trans. tall 5th gear great for long trips! Why I selected this trans (never raced or slammed)

GT steering wheel, 120 speedometer,

Included with sale;
All trophies and memorabilia, spare headliner board, spare pickup and coil, new in box spare Rodney's clutch master cylinder, no cutout roof panel, a near perfect driver's seat bottom, a complete near perfect OEM bottom & back seat cover, 2 sun visors (brown,need tinted gray) AC accumulator/dryer for when if ac is put back in service. Many other parts in storage.

About the paint,
Black is black.. very wet look when waxed and buffed no "orange peel" no clear coat. still looks great but will need repaint if she is to be a "show car" again. problem areas, like most. nose, hood and headlight doors,

Notes;
Over the years I tried to do the best of the best for the car for long distance driving But I've lost my enthusiasm. Now over 30 years old she's deserves new, younger owner that has the energy to take her back to the winners line up at Carlisle and other Fiero only shows. It's been great fun I've loved and still love these cars ever since 1984! I hate sun roofs. was going to do the change but selling as is. https://youtu.be/P0JeKFbIa18

Let me if this link doesn't work?[url=]<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s230.photobucket.com/user/DeniseO30/embed/slideshow/Wheels"></iframe>[/url]

------------------
Denise, Bristol PA (Ernie is my Brother) 86 SE, stock resto. Jasper reman, 5spd Isuzu

[This message has been edited by erniehawk (edited 04-22-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
erniehawk

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2017 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for erniehawkSend a Private Message to erniehawkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump.. I will consider reasonable offers. It's NOT a project, runs long and strong.
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock