Started on: 04-20-2017 06:40 PM
Replies: 6 (363 views)
Last post by: Spoon on 04-25-2017 02:43 PM
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2017 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am looking for a rear spoiler from a mid 90s Dodge Shadow or Plymouth Sundance. It looks like this:

Please let me know it you have one.
I would prefer it be within 300 miles of 61822 (Central IL), if further we will have to figure out how to ship.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
LT4SS

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2017 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT4SSSend a Private Message to LT4SSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a 93 Shadow ES w/a spoiler, but I'm not willing to part with it as it's my (winter) daily driver. Very cool look though - first time I've seen it. Check out the TurboDodge forums - might be able to find one there!
PARAD0X

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2017 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PARAD0XSend a Private Message to PARAD0XEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do, and I'd be willing to trade for a notchie rear decklid that didn't come with a spoiler.
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2017 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PARAD0X:

I do, and I'd be willing to trade for a notchie rear decklid that didn't come with a spoiler.

Unfortunately the only notchie decklid I have is on the car and it has the factory spoiler. Can you email me some pictures of the spoiler: fieroguruperformancellc@gmail.com
Raymac85

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2017 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Raymac85Send a Private Message to Raymac85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one I'm willing to sell
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2017 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, I no longer need this spoiler. I ordered one over the weekend from a mustang.
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2017 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In case it don't work out there's one on ebay.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/262...T&fromMakeTrack=true

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock