Looking for GT 120 Instrument Cluster by Mykola
Started on: 04-20-2017 08:59 AM
Replies: 4 (275 views)
Last post by: handymanpat on 04-28-2017 08:39 AM
Mykola

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2017 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MykolaSend a Private Message to MykolaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am looking for a working GT 120 Instrument Cluster automatic. I need a cluster where the oil pressure gauge is right below the tachometer. If you have one and want to get rid of it, please send me a message with pictures of it and info. I am trying to finish up my motor swap project. Thank you.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2017 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mykola:

I am looking for a working GT 120 Instrument Cluster automatic. I need a cluster where the oil pressure gauge is right below the tachometer. If you have one and want to get rid of it, please send me a message with pictures of it and info. I am trying to finish up my motor swap project. Thank you.

There is no such cluster as you described. The 120 mph cluster never came with a tach that has an oil pressure gauge.
Charlie1963

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2017 07:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie1963Send a Private Message to Charlie1963Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mykola:

I'm selling these on ebay.

http://pages.ebay.com/motor...201830551088&alt=web

Mykola

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2017 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MykolaSend a Private Message to MykolaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you handymanpat for the purchase. Fast shipping and great contact. One step closer to finish this build!
handymanpat

Feedback score:    (48)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2017 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good luck with the car!
That was the last of my speedometers that I had sitting around that I will not use. I am glad it went to someone who can use it.
Thanks Pat

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock