selling my 84 SE 4000$ by colorado84SE
Started on: 04-12-2017 01:30 PM
Replies: 4 (236 views)
Last post by: iced_theater on 05-04-2017 02:47 AM
colorado84SE

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2017 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for colorado84SESend a Private Message to colorado84SEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its time to sell my 84 Fiero SE with a 4cyl and 4spd manual. It sat laid up while I was in the Navy and needed some love. I had the gas tank professionally cleaned at the local radiator shop. Cleaned out all the lines and rebuilt the Throttle body. She runs now but smells a little rich. I replaced the master and slave clutch cylinders with fiero store parts as well as adding an adjustable linkage to the pedal. The tires are full tread but 12+ years old so I wouldnt trust them long. 80 some thousand miles. Been in the family since the 80's. The front right fender is cracked but I have a replacement for it included. paint is faded. I am getting rid of it because I am moving and will have 30 miles of dirt road driving a day in the mountains so I wont be able to drive it. The car is near Ft Collins, CO. 4000$
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
colorado84SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2017 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for colorado84SESend a Private Message to colorado84SEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey fellas, I would appreciate some input on the car. I listed it below NADA so I would get rid of it. Is their no market for this year? any help would be appreciated.
pmbrunelle

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2017 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pmbrunelleSend a Private Message to pmbrunelleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Price is probably a bit high... I just bought a quite clean 85 SE, 53k miles, with the V6, for 2300 CAD (that's like $1700 for you Yanks).
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2017 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Two problems, mate. First, you should probably post up some pics. Second, I'd say the price is way high. I have an '87 GT with a 3800na asking less than 1/2. Unless you have an immaculate Indy, I'd say it's worth closer to $1500. Sorry to burst your bubble.
iced_theater

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2017 02:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for iced_theaterSend a Private Message to iced_theaterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a link to his craigslist ad for pictures.
https://fortcollins.craigsl.../cto/6082395395.html

It's too much for the condition it's in. I'd think $1500 to $2000 is what you could get.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock