The Blue Fiero is for sale by Napoleon_Tanerite
Started on: 04-09-2017 06:41 PM
Replies: 7 (887 views)
Last post by: Napoleon_Tanerite on 08-21-2017 06:08 PM
Napoleon_Tanerite

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2017 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you're unfamiliar with this car, please see my build thread.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/095912.html

Here's a direct photobucket link to the album. These pictures USED to go with the build thread, but no more. There are 607 pictures detailing most of the work done on this car.

http://s37.photobucket.com/.../Fiero%20Restoration

I'm asking $10k.
I am not shy in saying that this is the ULTIMATE built Fiero. It has literally EVERYTHING that a performance enthusiast would want in a Fiero.

Cliff notes:

87 GT with the following build info

Exterior:
Professional paint job in Impulse Blue Metallic (see 04-06 GTO)
Spoiler delete
Exterior antenna delete
35% tint
Refurbished tail lights
FieroFiberglass GT1 sail windows

Interior:
Completely converted to black
MrMike leather seats
Russ88TTop pockets and shift boot
Pioneer stereo
5pt harness on driver's seat

Engine:
3800SC bored 30 over
Keith Black pistons L32 rods
90# valve springs
VS cam
Gen5 SC, 3.4 pulley, Northstar TB
PLOG on both sides

Transmission:
F23 with 60 degree housing
FY1 gears
Quaife LSD
New axles on both sides

Suspension:
Arraut slalom kit with Gen2 spindles (uses standard bearings for Fiero rear, will mount 88 brakes)
800# front springs on QA1 coilovers
13" front rotors with 88 Fiero calipers
88 Fiero rear suspension
400# springs on KYB/Arraut coilovers
12" rear rotors with 88 calipers
17" Enkei wheels with RE-71R tires

[This message has been edited by Napoleon_Tanerite (edited 08-21-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Napoleon_Tanerite

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2017 07:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Still available. Price reduced to $10k
rbell2915

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2017 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
None of the pictures in your thread are working, so I recommend you post some pictures in this thread using PIP.
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post08-20-2017 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm alwas interested in a Northstar turbo Fiero. The for sale ad gives no information about what you're selling other than a Blue Fiero. And the build thread is 6 pages. Some of us don't know any history of the car and don't have time to sift through 6 pages. I clicked on Page 1 and Pages 6. Page 6 starts with the rear saturated with oil from something. There's a video link to a 3800SC swap. Is that the car?
Luke

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2017 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LukeClick Here to visit Luke's HomePageSend a Private Message to LukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's a 3800sc and I believe he has the f23 5spd in it now. iirc is the cobalt f23 (better hearing) with the swapped bell housing to fit our cars.

If you are serious about buying such a car I recommend reading the build thread, they give a good idea of what is involved in ironing the bugs out of one. I just went through the same process on a 3800sc I've owned since 2011
hercimer01

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2017 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rbell2915:

None of the pictures in your thread are working, so I recommend you post some pictures in this thread using PIP.

Yes Please!

------------------
Project Genisis Lo Budget 3800SC swap
12.840@104.8 MPH Intense-Racing 1.9 rockers, 3" exhaust, 3.4 pulley, ZZP tune and 18 year old tires.

88 Coupe under construction SOLD

88 formula 3.4L 4t60 swap SOLD

Napoleon_Tanerite

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2017 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ya, looks like Photobucket nuked my build thread. Details added to OP
Napoleon_Tanerite

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2017 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Napoleon_Tanerite

683 posts
Member since Sep 2015

Originally posted by sourmash:

I'm alwas interested in a Northstar turbo Fiero. The for sale ad gives no information about what you're selling other than a Blue Fiero. And the build thread is 6 pages. Some of us don't know any history of the car and don't have time to sift through 6 pages. I clicked on Page 1 and Pages 6. Page 6 starts with the rear saturated with oil from something. There's a video link to a 3800SC swap. Is that the car?

Yes, the vids in the thread are of the car, usually running autocross which is what it was built for.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock