1988 GT 5 Speed Beechwood Interior for Sale - St. Louis Area by markkrug
Started on: 03-30-2017 11:46 PM
Replies: 5 (816 views)
Last post by: tshark on 04-25-2017 07:34 PM
markkrug

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2017 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for markkrugSend a Private Message to markkrugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1988 Pontiac Fiero GT - Red 5 speed manual Transmission with a beechwood interior with about 45700 miles. I am the 3rd owner (I believe) and it has been garaged its entire life. I have after-market rims on the vehicle but have the originals (Gold) as well that come with the car. Additionally, I have brand new still in the box floor mats from the Pontiac dealer, a passenger side dew strip that I did not install, a car cover, original user manual, and a service manual. It has an after-market Kenwood stereo (original is still with car) and Kenwood speakers installed in the front and waiting to be installed in the rear. I have a Kenwood amp which powers a Tangbang sub in an original sub box under the dash. It is pretty much as original as it can be. The car is kept in the garage and is not driven when it rains or if there is snow. I bought the car about 3 years ago and have put a slight bit over 2000 miles on the car in the last three years.

It is in excellent condition for a 28 year old car. No tears in the seats or rust anywhere. I have replaced the EGR tube and had some vacuum leaks sealed. The A/C has not been converted. The windows are tinted and the rear quarter panels were replaced with matching tinted ones.

https://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/6067559636.html
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
liv4God

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2017 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow! A very nice 88 GT! Good luck on the sale, I hope it will go to a good home
markkrug

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2017 05:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for markkrugSend a Private Message to markkrugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2017 05:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice looking 88. I would not be getting rid of it but good luck with sale.
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2017 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dude, if my coworkers walk by they're going to ask me why I'm sitting here drooling.

Oh, wait... they're used to it, but that's just because I'm getting old. If they saw this, they'd be drooling too.

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2017 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is a nice car. I saw it in person about 3 years ago.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock